Pochven: Current Issues and Gaps

To be fair there is not that much content at the moment, except enjoying the skybox and being hunted and killed by OP rats. :wink:

The drone rats are kind of “cool”.

1 Like

At least better than the always “Aroused” sleepers …

… btw, who comes up with that names. ;D

You know who.

I agree with pretty much everything in the OP.

I would also like to ask attention to how the trig-exclusive standing requirements completely screwed up half of the participants in Chapter 3. Our current situation is we have assets in systems where our enemies can freely take gates but we don’t even have static wormholes. Us defending is a game of luck and attacking back we are seriously disadvantaged.

I for one sort of understand wanting to give exclusive content to participants in the previous stage. However, they wrote a deterministic outcome to a two-sided conflict and then rewarded only those participants who flew on the same side as devs.

1 Like

Three (or more) static/wandering/direct (I’m not sure about the correct terminology) Pochven:Pochven wormholes would go a long way towards fixing this space.

We just wrapped up the weekly CSM meeting and we had a VERY long discussion with the content team that is working on Trig space, and we laid out all of these concerns. They have seen most of this stuff, understood where the players were coming from and acknowledged that they are actively working to resolve some of the biggest issues. (and they cleared us to say that, lol).

So thanks to folks who commented here and elsewhere - CCP heard you and they are likely going to incorporate this feedback in continued work on Pochven.

6 Likes

They had better give us some good treats for Halloween!

Im stuck in that system, or all my assets are in there and im not in there… so … what to do ?

Thanks Brisc! But just to bust your butt in good humor, that’s not much detail. :rofl:

I know, but still had to say it. :wink:

Not what exactly they consider the biggest issues though, I assume? :wink:

No, I think these are pretty serious issues for the team working on this.

1 Like

The first thing they fixed was the exploit where you could get enough standing to get in there. I wonder what they will fix next.

You should still be able to create contracts remote. Firesale it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.