Pochven Must Burn!

With regards to my work, I will always answer my people’s call if I am able to help. With regards to cluster-wide diplomacy, this is the territory of the Chief Executive Panel and it is not my place to comment on it.

How? When the CONCORD Signatories declared a joint war on Sansha’s Nation for it’s barbaric practices, this wasn’t a circumvention. How is this situation any different? The Triglavians have taken systems and people from all CONCORD Signatories, and trying to liberate those systems and it’s inhabitants together is the correct thing to do.

Yes. Therefore, if the Triglavians do not wish to fight, they can pack their bags and go elsewhere.

I didn’t say that you should only refuse objectionable orders from a hostile foreign power. I said all orders that can not be traced back to your Mega or the CEP. Or was there something in the wartime press releases that wasn’t clear?

The Gallente stance was to resort to orbital bombardment until we capitulated. It became genocide because they did not understand that no amount of bombardment was going to result in capitulation, because the survival of our culture is more important than the survival of the individual. The Triglavians exist in a similar state of misunderstanding, or they would never have set foot in our systems. That is the only similarity between these conflicts.

There was an alternative. Opening a diplomatic channel, explaining the situation and asking for unimportant systems that met the criteria. They chose violence and they will reap what they sow.

Caldari doctrines served EDI excellently. It therefore follows that internal sabotage and treachery is the only logical explanation.

I am unable to understand why someone would willingly break from their ancestors’ culture, but in principle I agree with what you say.

As entertaining as it is to hear Feds accuse others of hubris, I would remind you that resorting to comedy in this thread is disrespectful towards the dead.

Either someone is loyal to their people or they are not. There is no such thing as different tiers of treason. Do not allow traitors to compromise you through conversation.

What?

Traitor capsuleers fighting for extra-dimensional invaders have no jurisdiction in Caldari space, which is what Wirashoda is. This has not a shred of justification and not a scrap of legality. I am certain that the whole militia will join me in condemning totally, this unprovoked aggression by the Triglavian Collective against State territory. Those sixteen systems and their planets remain State territory. No aggression and no invasion can alter that simple fact. It must be the objective of all loyal capsuleers to see that those systems are freed from occupation, and are returned to State administration at the earliest possible moment.

The Triglavian collective invaded sovereign territory of the Caldari State. The Chief Executive Panel agreed unanimously to not only support a joint defence plan, but to mobilise the entire citizenry of the State for wartime service. I can understand the fact that you were absent from the frontlines because you were already deployed to Black Rise. I can not, however, understand why you would question a directive issued by the highest governing body of the State.

You do not consider being shot in the head on your knees in front of a camera to be a degrading death? A less degrading death would have been to simply destroy the escape pods on the grid to give them a death that is equally swift but devoid of ceremonial nonsense.

This is an extremely disrespectful thing to say considering the nature of the video recording.

2 Likes