Pod & Planet Eve fiction contest - Winners announced

This was certainly a shock this morning. I can’t believe my entry won 2nd place in it’s category!

Congrats to @Djavak_Andrard, Flametender is a really good story that I enjoyed reading.

2 Likes

Did a little writeup for EN24 with links and a couple quotes. I freaking love Pod and Planet. Good on ya, Sam.

1 Like

Wrote my own little write-up.

Thanks to all the judges for judging and making this contest possible! And great job to all contestants. <3

2 Likes

Thank you to all who entered, I really enjoyed reading everyone’s stories. Congratulations to all the winners!

Gratitude and appreciation to Telegram Sam and Mysterious Alt for all their efforts, all the judges, and all the wonderful patrons of the arts who made donations toward prizes. Thank you for another great Pod & Planet event. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Read and ah yeah! Thanks JE! The biggest problem with this event is always is letting people know that it is even happening. It doesn’t jump into anyone’s face; they have see something, click it, and read it. We need a Minister of Information and/or Spamming. Anyone interested, please let me know. We’d love to welcome you to the little team. :slight_smile: But, you’d have to hide your real identity from us… or else not write for the event. Therein lies the rubbing and the friction. :frowning:

1 Like

AAR posted on the website. If anyone wants some feedback about their stories, just let me know. Checking to see if other judges can give feedback/comments as well. Well done, everyone!

1 Like

Lunarisse Aspenstar is available to give feedback on stories also. Just send her an Evemail.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners. Also flametenders was an awesome read.

1 Like

Very kind of you to say. Thank you. :slight_smile:

If writers would like some feedback on their stories, they can Evemail judges Lunarisse Aspenstar, Cagali Cagali or myself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.