Podding in Jspace

I just left a major WH corp to strike out on my own. I’m not going to leave just to have a chain scanned XD

Thanks though; its very clear you reviewed the information at your disposal before posting.

Arcturen Sanguis Fan Club

Leader: Gix Firebrand @Gix_Firebrand (Gix Firebrand | Character | zKillboard)
Public Relations: Shipwreck Jones @Shipwreck_Jones (Shipwreck Jones | Character | zKillboard)
Talking Heads: Uriel The Flame @Uriel_the_Flame (Uriel the Flame | Character | zKillboard) , Xeux @Xeux(Xeux | Character | zKillboard)

Yes, they comment on every post I make. No, they don’t play the game anymore. Yes, those are their real zkills.

You try killing a prospect with rage heavy assaults let me know how long that takes you.

Public Relations: Shipwreck Jones @Shipwreck_Jones (Shipwreck Jones | Character | zKillboard)
Talking Heads: Uriel The Flame @Uriel_the_Flame (Uriel the Flame | Character | zKillboard) , Xeux @Xeux(Xeux | Character | zKillboard)

Yes, they comment on every post I make. No, they don’t play the game anymore. Yes, those are their real zkills.

From your prespective, you are correct, there would be no reason not to pod someone in a wormhole.

You don’t live in a wormhole, so if someone pods you, you don’t care.

Why are you in a wormholes forum when you’ve never been in a wormhole?

It took 3 hours to find a chain back from Kspace to my home. That wasn’t like me scanning outside in – that would take weeks and is purely luck based.

Thank you for your ten-cent ■■■■-tier counseling; it is of great help.

Yeah I know right

Silly me thinking I’d get a 1v1 with a loki, of course 2 other T3Cs and battleship and a t3 destroyer are coming.

General rule of thumb I was taught:

Don’t do onto others what you wouldn’t want done onto yourself

Now of course this doesn’t really apply to eve, but the podding bit makes sense, so it sounded reasonable when explained to me.

Lmao you aren’t the smartest neutron blaster in the rough… ever heard of alts? :joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You clearly don’t know what you are talking about and are just triggered and desperately try to discredit legit replies. Oh well not into your mud throwing contest what can be written already been written you got your useful feedback and what you do with it is your decision and your reaction is your judgement of your own character. So fly safe o/

:dealwithitparrot:

Then post on your real account coward @Uriel_the_Flame , hop off my dick, and man up.

Clearly not he has just erupted.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Look at you two giggling over and gossiping about me like schoolgirls.

It would be cute if you weren’t grown men.

Everyone gets podded bruv :smiley:

I mean I’m thinking its a side effect of controlling your hole solo yennoe? It must not lend long to stamina :smiley:

Why would you ever assume this? Esp in a WH? It seems you ain’t cut out for WHs. I suggest maybe Lannigasi?

If you can’t accept the risks of rolling solo, you just don’t live in reality bruv :smiley:

Thems the breaks kid :smiley:

I’m in WHs all the time :smiley:

Hm. Did you leave? Or did you get kicked out? Judging by your personality, I’m betting you got kicked.

Also the sig is cute, but I’m pretty sure its against forum rules so I’m pretty sure every thread you post in will get locked, not to mention you’re spamming users.

Which honestly may result in a suspension or ban. Don’t say no one warned you :smiley:

Honestly bro, you make me cackle. I just can’t fathom how someone can take the game so serious, suck so bad at it and throw tantrums like you do.

Just learn to EVE bro :smiley:

Yeah I guess. Though if anything that should indicate to him that his method is not the best and should change it to one that eases his mind and is better for his health in general.

Btw I think a more appropriate name for his “fanclub” would be “Club of people telling the truth which I don’t like because they make me realize I am wrong.” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Although you can behave honorable, try not to expect others to be as such. Only the paranoids survives in J-space.
And interpersonal relationships in the game doesn’t differ much from what it is in the real life. Others behaviors reflects your own behaviors.
That’s why you find yourself in the position of hating everything.

I have a new hobby. I’m gonna track down this guy specifically just to pod him in his wormhole then roll the holes on him.

1 Like

This is next level salt. I am truly honored that this guy is so apoplectic that he took the time to research me. You don’t see that level of commitment in regular crybabies.

4 Likes

Well, I doubt you’ll listen, but I am actually trying to offer you some friendly advice here:

First of all, you are accomplishing nothing beneficial by sitting around complaining. Instead, I recommend that you implement risk management strats to reduce the chances of bad outcomes, as well as their consequences. For example, that one guy mentioned keeping a toon in the hole so that you can scan a way back in if you do get podded. Focus you energy on getting better (and maybe getting some revenge).

Finally, getting salty in local or the forums is a losing proposition. Thus, I highly recommend that you stop doing it.

• Some people actually get off on salt. This is a reward for them, and they may attack or antagonize you further in order to get more.
  • Some people will get pissed off, and they may attack you further because they feel you “deserve it”.
  • Salt is a sign of impotent rage, thus opportunists may attack you because they perceive it as a sign of weakness.
  • And, finally, this is a PvP game. And much of the salt directed at others is completely unwarranted. It’s funny how people like you think greifers/gankers/whatnot are ruining the game, all while they spew toxicity at their fellow players.
5 Likes

Yup this. In my experience people who call others griefers and toxic usually are the ones who act toxic and more often than not start the behavior instead of reacting to such in that manner.

A simple thing like showing up to an anomaly in hisec and starting to pew the rats while some random dude was there sooner can result in them calling you names and wishing you real life harm. Not that their words carry any weight just referencing as a showcase of character. So yeah internet space pixels are serious business to some.

Speaking of which: Funny thing recently had a similar encounter and the guy tried to convo me which I’ve declined, he didn’t say anything in local. I’ve warped off after the site was done. Went there to complete my daily quest of killing ‘x’ rats. Like 20 seconds afterward got a killright notification, quickly warped back and popped his pod. The guy apparently was so triggered and/or careless that he shot one of my wrecks with his omen navy issue. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Heh, someone is projecting. Also bruv, its 2022. The homophobia is a bit out of touch yennoe?

This is how to EVE.

It truly is haha.

I’m pretty sure this is all this guy has heh.

1 Like

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

9. Use of kill reports & chatlogs to troll & flame is prohibited.

Pilots are permitted to post chatlogs and kill reports on the EVE Online forums if it adds to and is relevant to ongoing discussion, however this may not be done to flame, troll, insult, shame or bait other corporations other pilots.

Closed.

3 Likes