Poor little Timmy Gallente: Why Gankers are bad people, IN GAME

Timmy was my other son, he later died from a rare form of ice cream poisoning. Oh how miss them both, I can hardly think straight

3 Likes

moral of the story is keep away from ice cream sellers when out with your children.

5 Likes

The miners end up killing a lot of baseliners, too. Not only the regional non-capsuleer freedom fighters, but also the colonists and small scale miners and researchers that live among the asteroids.

1 Like

They kill you just for the enjoyment of causing your character grief.

Emotions has nothing to do with it … I’m a simple man, I see 1b in cargo scan, I press F1.

p.s. does that make me a F1 monkey?

2 Likes

Damn you, CCP, for allowing atrocities to happen like this on a daily basis…

I’ve a good mind to unleash the full fury of my Mining Lasers on that eyesore of a monument in Jita, to make my displeasure known…

#Remember (J/T)immy

3 Likes

I will remember Jimmy, poor little lad.

2 Likes

Then this line is the one that applies to you sir.

And no, I do not think gankers are F1 monkeys, there is too much planning involved and it is a different sort of pvp.

2 Likes

I like your brother better. Now he knew how to have a good time.

1 Like

Stop doubting the OP. It’s clear the boy’s name was Timmy Jimmy … or was it Jimmy Timmy?

Regardless, RIP Timmy Jimmy / Jimmy Timmy. Im pressing F to pay respects.

1 Like

Timmy > Billy

Timmy Jorden | Xenopedia | Fandom Poor Timmy

This is why gankers are important. Saving all the poor asteroid residents from the miners. How many children have to continue dying due to miner greed.

1 Like
  1. “They kill you to take your stuff”

2. “They kill you just for the enjoyment of causing your character grief”

Which is it, 1 or 2 ?

Kinda hard to make this a sob story when the victim comes from a long line of genocidal tyrants

EDIT: disclaimer added

DISCLAIMER: (1) This is a work of fiction. It is not intended to hurt the feelings of any individual, corp, faction, service or charity group, including pilots known or unknown to the public, victims like Timmy, any other form of floating meatsicle, or any clone. Any similarities between this ship and any other ship, alive or dead, is purely coincidental. (2) Should this ship ever appear in any space it will be considered the re-enactment of a work of fiction, for which the author will not feel an iota of responsibility.

3 Likes

@Mike_Azariah I think your bus got vandalized

1 Like

Sorry @Mike_Azariah , I couldn’t get a suitable picture of a Catalyst to match my drawing skills, and the awesome surface of this ship was just irresistable :innocent:

2 Likes

No offense intended, none taken.

m

2 Likes

Who are you referring to, may I ask

You know… the kid that got unalived

1 Like