Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

Watch, we’re about to get an essay-long post with an exact breakdown of all his “campaigns,” how he got those stats, a justification for why they’re good and better than those of all other players, etc. etc., along with some reused jabs about how he’s earned all those kills through difficult combat and not picking on poor industrialists and something about showing up to a fleet op in a Falcon and why that makes other players cowards, while he’s actually a brave warrior because of his respectable ship choices.

1 Like

Seeing as you asked I will reply, but note that when I give details I then get accused of boasting or other such shite, aka Destiny.

I stopped playing for over a year due to ISD policy in 2020. Came back October 2021, it was not until March 2022 that I moved my stuff to a new location. During that period gankers were very active.

However I use other characters, the second character on Dracvlad’s account has 66m SP and is skilled for PvP. More of an issue is that where I am now operating, all the timers are set to the middle of the night for me so the opportunities are limited and it is rather quiet during my play time, which is fine. Solo, I have been using two accounts since 2011, so those engagements I took solo as a player would not show solo as a character. That being said my focus had largely been small gangs like when I operated in Stain, but stints in some alliances had produced large numbers of kills in some major battles.

Tactical Supremacy was amusing because a lot of those kills were in Gila’s as a drone monkey but I was doing logi with my other account while he was racking up the kills. I FC’d a little in 2012-2013, but preferred others to do it.

Insulting the killboard matters not to me as I define myself as merely competent. (Not aimed at ResonanceOfWar but the other posters.)

I am not sure what you mean by that?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/obzj6i/tikle_has_been_couped_and_disbanded/

Cou-de-ta

I was pointing out the 133t damage in the isk killed not insulting your kb and wondered if it was by accident or on purpose but if you have alt’s then everything makes sense.

But if you have not already you should try out some solo kills it feels a lot better. And I was joking about the dual :] it would be a little unfair of a fight.

And boom goes the dynamite.

Oh that, Fawlty7 had already left the game, in any case Cpt Enzo was the best person to take it over, I am glad it was not Ariel :stuck_out_tongue: By the way one of the reasons I did not FC much was because Fawlty7 was FC’ing most of the time and then Sev picked it up when he left.

I had not even noticed that until you pointed it out, I laughed… I was talking about the others being insulting, as they are want to do.

I have solo’d, but as I said I have been dual boxing since 2011 so what is solo as a player is not solo on Zkill. It is not difficult to understand, but I have tended to be more in small gangs with one or two other players. A lot of kills while in Tactical Supremacy were in rapid response fleets, I have a Vagabond from that period with 18 killmarks on it.

But this is information I have given before on my PvP history when people asked. It does seem to make Destiny foam at the mouth though…

I thought you were joking about the duel, but duels are not really Eve to me.

Damn, foiled by a sUPeRiOr pVp PLayEr again.

You appear to be a very effective war deccer to me despite my jokes about hugging the undock in Amarr. If only CCP would do the three wars without a war HQ then you would be able to play as you should.

2 Likes

Dracvlad doesn’t “do” duels. He’s an elite sigma male who cRuShES tHe eNEmY inTO dUsT.

You seem so upset again, calm down war deccer, you will burst a blood vessel.

Please help, Dracvlad is assaulting me in real life by giving me high blood pressure.

1 Like

:cat: MAGICAL CAT TIME WITH DESTINY :cat:

Can I endorse this over to @Dracvlad then? As DracvladRP might help you relax.

1 Like

I am perfectly fine, perhaps you should spend your time on Destiny who obviously needs it.

Oh? You didn’t know apparently I caught Space Cooties from Aiko, I am sure Destiny wouldn’t want to catch it or perhaps Destiny is the New Eden superspreader :scream:

O_o o_o o_O

I don’t see that in him, perhaps with my understanding about him is rather limited. Could you be more precise Destiny?

That sounds rather dangerous can imagine all the scratches.

Why do you think that I am trying to give it away after I had read that cat saliva is toxic.

1 Like

Yeah those cats and their neutron blasters can scratch pretty deep. :cat2:

:smirk:

Having natural t2 gallente resi really comes in handy in such situations.

You shouldn’t drink the Aiko Bath Water you purchased for $25K USD from Aiko’s onlyfan discord. :stuck_out_tongue: Next time be more careful. :sweat_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes