Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

Huh, you 2 have different personalities that’s impossible. Mind exploding.

I meant the player Aiko Danuja. Why would she stop playing EVE? She loves EVE!

2 Likes

I agree lots of miners are exploding in New Eden every hour. :wink: :smirk: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Where are you? I’ll make your brain explode if you want.

Oof, free content why not: Gultratren

Don’t forget to share the lossmail. :wink: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yea no worries I’ll share her loss mail… oof and now there is suddenly a sansha incursion here thanks ccp… Guess everyone wants me dead xD

That is easy for some to do! Others not so much anymore :pouting_cat:

re; WWIG channel…
You are banned. There is nothing more to say. Clearly you broke the law, and offended her Majesty.

1 Like

I never said she has stopped playing just her !!!? Well I don’t know what it is , is a bit off , maybe doing more real stuff or fighting wars in null . In a way I miss Safety , Goddess , Painter and Kusion fleets

But like all the above I’ve been doing real stuff , maybe them too

500mill for a mining permit - damn !!

For goodness sake, are you a man or a chicken?

Wardec the girl.

1 Like

Zaera, the issue is the lack of strategic value in a market hub camper in a market hub I do not use? I use Jita, and Hek, sometimes even Rens. If RIOT had ganker perches and my alliance were doing a sweep of gate perches which they do every now and again then it could happen. But they don’t so it won’t…

In any case RIOT war decced Astral at Destiny’s request, and a corp that we had asked to leave due to incompatibility reasons donated RIOT several kills including an Orca. So there you go, RIOT won that one, big deal! Destiny has bragging rights there perhaps, not that I care.

I did go to Amarr with an Alpha toon to help one of my alliance mates with eyes and advised him to join in on a RIOT character doing a duel which resulted in a blown up Gnosis which was not counted in our war, but who cares. I did my bit… Destiny was not even logged in…

As far as you know

pffffft…

I did go to Amarr with an Alpha toon to help one of my alliance mates with eyes and advised him to join in on a RIOT character doing a duel which resulted in a blown up Gnosis which was not counted in our war, but who cares. I did my bit…

Ah, yes, Dracvlad, the skilled warrior of honor and integrity, who only engages the enemy by proxy through a pawn, while they’re distracted by having an honorable one-on-one fight with a completely unrelated party.

1 Like

Huh but that can’t be right Drac is L33t even his killboard says it:

I’m curious thou did you stop killing stuff since jan 12 on purpose to stay on that number?

Wait that’s 2020 you have been on these forums talking ■■■■ while not even playing lol?

I’m curious after taking such a long break if you had to come duel me now a 6 month old char who would win?

3 Likes

Less than 2 points per kill and a 2% solo ratio tells us pretty much everything we need to know.

Oh, look at that. He’s was an F1 blob monkey -before he stopped playing.-

Not surprised, to be honest.

Maybe he will claim he was the FC. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smirk: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

:upside_down_face:

I don’t think CONCORD Police Captains need an FC.

PS Sorry about your null dudes getting disbanned Drac, seems they got couped hard.