Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

Nope. But I’m definitely adding them to the list!

Also, I think we’re up to three warnings. I’m really in trouble now.

4 Likes

I am glad you understood the warning, because it sounded more like a general menace, not a specific threat.

2 Likes

This might be beginning of the end for ol’ Destiny Corrupted, you guys. I think this is how Rome got Vercingetorix too.

I should probably start looking for a new game on Steam…

1 Like

It won’t help. They will destroy you in the new game.

1 Like

To reply your points.

1. It is true, but it is abit cowardness if you dont use your hands. I m more convainced that you have the ability to liberate others if you fight with your group or team, instead of using mercs. Ofc mercs can be efficient, but afterall, it backs to the goal you aim : Destroy AO Hsec region, I dont think it will be possible because we gain more ISK than you destroy. So for strategic reason, I recommanded you to do like Frat last time, try to bash our capital.

2. Cause I am lazy, you can surely be lazy too. But then your end goal will be hard to accomplish, sad too.

3. “Tax Farming pyramid Scheme” is not true. Besides if its true, it is illegal. And according to term of services, article 9 : “You may not advertise, employ, market, or promote any form of solicitation – including pyramid schemes and chain letters – in the EVE Online game world or on the website.”

If you continue to lie and post unreal things about us, is a nothing else than defamatory, it is better to will report this false accusation without proves to CCP, and let them investigate. I think you just broke Article 2 of Term of Services :
'You may not use any abusive, defamatory… ’

I think you went abit far, Mrs Destiny Corrupt, this is a pixel game, ganking and war are fine, but the rest false accusations and lies are less cool, what do you think?

Lee

Unlike you…who’s most ‘recent activity’ is…erm…August 2011.

Hardly the credentials for having an ego the size of Jabba The Hutt.

That’s a rule for not posting REAL LIFE scams inside the game or on the forums, dum dum.

Holy crap, are you genuinely going for the “get me banned” angle for having an issue with how your alliance functions?

I don’t have a group. If I declare war on you, you’ll blob the station, and the war will end. I already told you that if you have a problem with me, you can already declare war on me. I know you null guys are starved for activity, but seriously, begging someone for a free station kill is just sad.

1 Like

Destiny will of course block you from undocking from Amarr station, he is dangerous that way.

But seriously, to deal with Safety set up to catch them as they go through gates with fast lockers as they look to find targets to gank. They absolutely hate that.

I seem to recall that is what you tried to do with me.

That would be beyond my absolute nightmare:

2 Likes

“That’s a rule for not posting REAL LIFE scams inside the game or on the forums, dum dum.”
I am not sure, but better let CCP decide. But read article 9, it clear said ‘in the EVE Online game world or on the website.’

“Holy crap, are you genuinely going for the “get me banned” angle for having an issue with how your alliance functions?”
No, I m just applying Terms of Service to defend our reputation against false accusations, nothing personal with you.

I was very obviously referring to you running a tax-farming pyramid scheme in the game, and not real life. In-game pyramid schemes are legal, and I absolutely have the right to make such an accusation.

Man, people were right, this guy actually might be genuinely insane.

2 Likes

With your logic, all corps imposing a tax, are “Tax farming pyramid scheme” ?

Actually, no, one of the terms of the challenge was that I would guarantee the security of your war HQ. Feel free to check.

But now I’m using your logic against this guy, and there’s absolutely nothing you can say about it. Thanks, Dracvlad!

No, but those spamming recruitment ads to get thousands of new players as members definitely are.

2 Likes

I am starting to think that might well apply to you.

Yeah right…

As if any guarantee from you and those around you could ever be trusted.

I still find it amusing a war deccer who is unable to war dec because he will lose his war HQ in short order.

@Governor_Lee this guy is in the main a forum warrior loud mouth, with limited scope to do anything, he is just gaslighting on the back of Safety’s naff ganks. You should just treat him like a joke, which is what I did.

1 Like

“No, but those spamming recruitment ads to get thousands of new players as members definitely are.”

1. So PH, Goons, Sico, Brave, are tax farming pyramid scheme.
  2. I dont send 1000 mails per week to recruit, we recruit by invitation only, I even didnt send a corp Ads for longtime.

Dracvlad, please stop hijacking my thread. I have very important threats to pay attention to here.

1 Like

I don’t understand, who is the warning directed at?

2 Likes

Yoooo Aiko, longtime no see xD

No…I am fiercely loyal. But Cilla is not my only account, and I am vastly more experienced and better equipped in my ‘anti ganker’ account…the one that has gotten Aiko miffed by my ‘arms trading’. Plus I have even more funds to spare than Destiny does :slight_smile:

Hiya!