Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

Tell that to CCP who seem to be herding sheep very well.

@Xeux Lost and got my vet tag back 3/4 times now?

You can get it back?

She wasn’t asking you for isk, she was giving you the opportunity to make an offering. It is good for your soul.

No her words went, " you got a song now give me is" where as an offering I would have felt the need to give.

Anyway my soul is cleansed by hunting criminals, I need no words from the witch queen.

Yes. I guess you just have to ■■■■ post enough.

Murder is still murder, even if it’s “justified.”

Your soul is far from being cleansed. It’s as dirty and adulterated as a gankers.

The only people in this game that have pure and clean souls are those that don’t shoot at things. Including NPC’s

Because shooting NPC indicates a desire to murder. It’s murder of the heart and just as bad as real murder.

I know of a Pilot who fits this description and also think you too know of such Pilot.

Though this may or may not change as she might join the hunt.

1 Like

I got it once then lost it I have no idea why I lost it

Indeed! :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

This is the 2nd time I have it back. Just under 500 ppl have it. Begs the question how do you keep/lose it? I would ask the ISD for the answer, but I doubt they would tell us.

Gotta have a sense of humor in this game…

Some people just don’t have that. Sadly.

But the ones who do, are a real joy to play with!

3 Likes

You don’t need alts, just one whinebaby - “ONE or more community members flagged this post”

2 Likes

isd just close the forms and says that this will be closed for ever

1 Like

What in the @Iceacid_Frostpacker are you talking about?

Aiko didn’t even ask for additional payment for this, but I’m sending her a tip anyway.

How many millions Frostpacker will send will all depend if you can answer one simple question.

Does Sargon mean forms or thread in the last reply above?

1 Like

I know that you posted this a while back but its the reason you press the fire button and the motives behind that which governs how clean your soul feels and thats a personal thing for the individual to decide.

I will cleanse the Galaxy of murders and criminals when ever i can, using the tool i have, the difference between me and adulterated gankers is who dies at the end of the day.

because it’s there.

You’ll miss us when we’re gone.