Praise Aiko Danuja, Hound of Halaima, Mistress Mercenary

I’m sure he’s around

What happened to YesMrchan or what ever he was called

Warning Asian driver a bumper of high regard always made me smile

1 Like

Different hats, but if you 're out there Sargon, I understand what you tried to do from the inside.

/ps I always held my tongue and continue to withhold information from her.

1 Like

I’m at work but I keep reading the blog. I am so happy. I showed some people at work and they might try Eve :smiley:

I might send a link to my mom :slight_smile:

Well this is not general so you have to scam them into signingup under your pilot and rake in the referral rewards

1 Like

Corrected

Now if you had Bot status, you couldn’t use time zones as an excuse ,now could you?

There is, with one thought, a swarm of little ships appear and you die.

2 Likes

Good point but not really an excuse though, as I need sleep

Interesting choice of words.

Looking for a little recharge?

It’s true! She did it to me.

Then I got better.

1 Like

what is one of those

Unlike yourself, the Vampire Princess does not need sleep unless she is substantially injured. This is due to a temporary inability to function properly, such as missing limbs or huge chunks of her body being destroyed. As a general rule, immortal beings don’t require sleep in the same way mortal human beings do such as yourself.

1 Like

Oh Frostpacker understands your role now, you @Z are the Doberman Pinscher! One of those New Eden Droolers…native to Syrikos V

I undocked it from Amarr today…was too busy avoiding the gankers to take a pic. Though I doubt anyone would succeed in ganking a 150K EHP ship in a 1.0 system…maybe Aiko has some experience on that.

3 Likes

I had her sing in local this morning then had the audacity it ask me for isk.

Still, her troops seem to enjoy it.

Ganking is a hard life. Stop being such a meanie !

Please understand that the doberman pinscher is a fine breed that is truly loyal to their owners such as Dracula’s dog.

You’re bad.

Not everyone is herded well.