Praise Aiko Danuja, True Savior of Highsec!

This maybe very late but condolence to all of CODE members. The Truth I’m just new in this game and this is the only time that I’ve known that your founder already rest. I know a lot of players hate you because of your playing style but I’m not one of them. I may not be on your side but I respect your alliance. I’m not also in the side of anti Gankers but I also respect their side. I’m on the side of solo players but that doesn’t make me better than any one else. let play this game the way we want it that’s why it’s called a sandbox. o7

2 Likes

Sounds like you found a nice fence to sit on.

Thinking about it, I’m surprised you found space on any fence in Eve.

Time will come when more people climb down from proverbial fence ,grow a pair and pick a side, hopefully my side :innocent:

Have faith we will win , for Uedama it’s self was created to train the faithful…

What fence?

Theres two groups of gankers here, and you are trying to be bigger than the older group.

Get a catchy slogan and you are nearly there.

It would be a lot easier to find the AG shenanigans if you established a gate toll in Uedama.

1 Like

A religious/faith based narrative will inevitably attract toxic carebear assholes who can’t seperate the game from reality,
who will drag their delusional, irrational, nonsensical idea of moral-superiority-assholeishness into your game, thus ruining it.

2 Likes

Good point

Edit
Just been thinking about what you said and may be you have something , I’ll write more later , working now :((

Don’t we have a lot of the above players already , when I 1st started Amarr was full of them.

I’m starting to think we should use any means necessary , so what if I stimulate a new group of nutters to fight on our side.
Miners , mission runners, haulers , explorers, pvp’ers , wh pilots, null sec pilots who are not involved in the mess we have now, fanatics, pirates all say hight sec needs changing. Each group needs different motivation to get started, look how things have changed ,Uedama ganker had to gank mission runners last night because we stopped them freighter ganking.

Maybe the real masses need to rise up and burn high sec , stop null sec interference which after all is what ganking is part of .
Fight change and you die a slow death
A storm is coming and it will change the face of high sec for ever …

( Sorry about my Dune inspired post but it has a lot of good points which can be applied to Eve.
Can’t wait for the new film)

1 Like

Well that post make’s me want to rise up.

My only criticism Muad’Dib sounds better than Githany Red when you need to call out a name as you kill gankers

Something to think on.

Yes, that’s because the real life assholes who are like this are going to pick the race that mirrors them best.
Naturally they pick the religious, self entitled, “moral superior” assholes, because that’s who they are.

This has nothing to do with “every means necessary”.
You don’t know what you, or I, am talking about.

This has everything to do with preventing anti-ganking from imploding again
… which will inevitably happen when you attract these assholes.

These people don’t fight. They lie, cheat and will make you look bad. They’ll want to be “leaders”,
they want to write great speeches, they’ll want to be recognized,
they can’t seperate reality from fiction and they want everyone else to do as they say.

Anti-Ganking was the joke it was because of exactly these people.

■■■■■■■ learn from history.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with a a good old Rebel Yell…

“Yee- Haww… Eat Lead, you Sonsabitches…”

2 Likes

“Get off your milk and drink your horse”, as your namesake once said

1 Like

Woah, woah, woah. Have you considered you have no idea what you are talking about?

2 Likes

Just to be clear, it wasn’t code. Nevertheless catgirl failed , still a ganker

Often but I’m learning all the time and your failing more

1 Like

What are you even talking about?

This is what confuses me about you…

On the one hand, you expect us to read reams and reams of what I can only describe as deluded fantasies; and on the other, you seem incapable of accepting any other viewpoint, without getting antsy and personal…

May I suggest that you spend a few weeks Mining and meditating? It might do wonders to your frame of mind…

Fly safe…(except when we’ve got you locked :wink: )

1 Like

What are you even talking about?

Sorry, if that’s too personal…

Oh, please don’t encourage her to mine. I maybe encouraged to Gank Her mining barge if I saw Her mining alone. I rom in a nemesis sometimes. :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t that be a thing

Starting to think she’s a bot , last few days been seeing the same response out of her all over the place . Local one day your can’t shut her up the next not a word from sys to sys gank to gank.

(Not a bot as in cheating, more like doing other stuff and not taking her responsibilities as princess seriously enough)

Calm down miner.

1 Like