Praise Aiko Danuja, True Savior of Highsec!

Besides selling it all to buy more catalysts… contracting it back to him, then ganking him after he brings it back home? If only such a scenario could happen.

Build a Igloo?

2 Likes

It was a form of communication to let her know that I am still mining.

@Minx_Mattel was right! This forum thread really needs more praising Aiko and her loving husband, James 315.

2 Likes

Praise James \o/

. . .

And Aiko!

1 Like

this has become simp central here what the hell

You will feel better if you just say it.

2 Likes

C&P is Aiko simp central, yes. Don’t like it? There’s tons of other forums where you could, I don’t know, waste your time doing something besides putting it to good use and praising your Goddess of Highsec.

1 Like

There’s a far line between praising and dedicating your entire life and all your assets and constantly trying to attract her attention

5 Likes

Wow! I bet Doodel Danger would change his mind if he had the chance to obtain some of Goddess Aiko’s bathwater. A shame that will never happen.

Her attention is one of this games sweetest rewards. Anytime my ship incinerates in a blaze of CONCORD glory, I see the beautiful face of the Princess smiling down on me and I have found inner peace and pride. You should try it.
Praise Aiko! Long may she reign. \o/

1 Like

Calm down, CODE. members!!!

2 Likes

Untitled

4 Likes

Her Majesty will undoubtedly lead her HiSec troops valiantly in the battle against the Triglavians, whatever the cost, to save what needs to be saved.
Long Live HiSec ! Long Live Zenith ! Long Live Aiko Danuja, the Heroine who will Terminate the Trigs.

Actually I would had guessed that they are on the same side of those Triglavians.

The Triglavians bought some CODE. shares, way back when they first came to New Eden.

2 Likes

ah. uh. ill pass thank you. im more into boys

deleted