Praise Aiko Danuja, True Savior of Highsec!

Warp core stabs - Illegal fitting. Pirate pride week.

2 Likes

2 Likes

But it is still useful intelā€¦ Itā€™s showing that they are resorting to even more cowardly methods, in order to thwart the Forces of Justice in the Galaxyā€¦

1 Like

Fixed for accuracy

I can do whatever I want. Iā€™m a Princess and James loves me.

2 Likes

Yes indeed you can, you are and he does.

I know you were just holding that Stab for a friend

I was using it as a warpcore stabilizer, as is my right.

Nobody can stop me. Iā€™m invincible.

1 Like

I dont believe Im trying to.

vOv

@Ramona_McCandless Iā€™m interested in knowing how exactly you got the idea that warp stabs were against the CODE? You can fit your ship however you want, so long as it isnā€™t fit for max yield and as long as you have a permit.

I was under the impression James had spoken out against em.

I dont use em anyway, just out of preference, so Im happy enough to have been wrong

1 Like

Donā€™t let the miners fool you, James supports everything that aids his army on the frontline.

1 Like

If warp core stabilizers are recovered after a gank, which is the most elite use of them?

1. To be resold on the market.
  2. To be trashed.
  3. To be reprocessed.
  4. To be purged from New Eden in a fiery catharsis of glory.
2 Likes

But we kept pulling Aiko out of her gank fleets , what else was she to do . Canā€™t have the princesses ship and body plastered all over some jumpgate

You have a habit of taking undeserved credit for things, donā€™t you? These are the facts:

1. You werenā€™t there.
  2. ag failed again and again

hail ! o7

We had been pulling her out of fleets , so thatā€™s why she had it in , simple really if you bother to ever look at any facts other than copy and paste lines from code propaganda.

Maybe Iā€™m asking to much

What are you even talking about?
Iā€™m literally the fleet FCā€¦ lmao
The entire fleet had it.

Not sure why your so defensive about your fleet make up, if you see fit to fit your whole fleet with stabs good for you Iā€™m not criticising your choices, obviously fittings reflect a concern , which coincides with us pulling Aiko out of her gank fleet on the days prior to your fcing. As we did other gankers

So whatā€™s so hard to understand or is it that we no longer fail like you love to believe.

Iā€™ve never been pulled out of a gank fleet. I am invincible.

Oh my mistake lol