Praise Aiko Danuja, True Savior of Highsec!

3 Warp core stabs…James must be so proud:

1 Like

James is most proud of his little Princess.

1 Like

Missed you over the weekend hope you had fun ,
We did ok getting more effective kills , killed a couple of Kusion cats at 100% which I am pleased with, oh and a loot collecting freighter . Which is all nice.

I know it’s not on your level of destruction but we are getting closer and closer .

Hope to see you in the coming week.

1 Like

What you are doing is the equivalent of bowling, with inflated bumpers.

1 Like

What did I just read through…??

Have you made a difference yet?

I flew through Uedama yesterday. The map said 303 ships killed in the last hour. If anti ganking hadn’t been there, it might have been more.

1 Like

Sure, I make a difference , my word alone changes what will be .

We all do

Made a gank fail this morning one of 5mn attempts but couldn’t stay long.
Not much around last night for you , other than that 6b pod , so much isk in someone’s head

You cannot have a proper social movement without a manifesto.

2 Likes

Yes a failed gank. https://zkillboard.com/related/30002768/202011142200/

Well I always admit when I’m wrong ,Kusion did get his kill in the above gank, not sure why it never showed up until mush later on kb , looking again this morning and it’s there. The Rhea was still a save

And thxs for asking

And a Rhea was saved too

3 Likes

Assuming you aren’t lying—which would be surprising for an anti-ganker like yourself—how many ganks do you fathom succeed for every gank you manage to stop? 20? 100? 500?

I see there’s some assholes around again.
I’ll log in soonish, to check for your presence.

You’re doing it right. :smiley:

1 Like

Miner, watch your language!

You reek of insignificance
… which is further underlined by your behaviour towards Githany.

She’s doing good work.
Providing gameplay for herself, others and my own kind of people.
She’s also far more well behaving and level headed than other suspects of her crowd.

Definitely a win for everyone.

2 Likes

Good work?

Is that so?

You must be mistaken, miner.

Your friend here has made no difference whatsoever, and I suspect she knows it.

For every gank stopped, at least 100 succeed.

She provides nothing. If anything, we, the gankers, provide her with a semblance of gameplay.

Honestly, if I were you, I would call the the words of a madwoman, wasting her time doing nothing, and those of her angry lapdog (in case you were wondering, that’s you) insignificant.

On another note, have you purchased a permit yet? I can sell you one for a measly 500 million isk.

:popcorn:

2 Likes

Lol classic stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks to his last post he now reeks even more of insignificance …
… because he has no idea how to actually gain significance.

Classic indeed.

Anyhow, time to log in.
Hey, wanna help me helping Githany?

1 Like

It’s ok Solstice they have to say we fail , if it was really known what we do to them people would flock to us ,

What I find funny the other night when we saved the Rhea we had more people in our fleets than the 5 or 6 multi boxes ever had , we had fun , I just hope they do and when they go back to their mining mission running or PI they have fun doing that too

And shadow, Solstice is no one’s lap dog and so far on the other side of the fence from me , our online activities never cross, we are just civil to each other , here and in game , even as I tried to warp scram him once.

2 Likes

Shadow a storm approaches.

And no I don’t lie, I have no need to .
We all no the people who lie and scam , bully and victimise in this game.

(Did you like how I started this post , thought I’d play on the mad woman type of thing, good idea thxs)