Prosperity Comes To Intaki At Last

Parody, and indeed, ridicule, are the appropriate response to incompetence and poor leadership.

We have never not stood for economic freedom, only the methods have been altered to a more refined approach.

1 Like

Pardon me for maintaining my skepticism of this… Initiative Ms. Hikare. Mining is Funn is a known and hostile organization to the UNF, and one that is permanently blacklisted by both capsuleers, and baseliner governing entities underneath the UNF banner due to past unprovoked hostilities.

For now, we have no intentions to actively engage your existing structures and emplacements, but consider the actions of 4FUNN in the Placid region, the Intaki system in particular, monitored from here onward.

3 Likes

The Intaki Liberation Front would not have lasted for over a decade, had it suffered from incompetence and poor leadership.

Despite your CEO’s poor attempt earlier in this thread, something that is not available from the Intaki V-5 Trade Hub is salt.

6 Likes

Don’t even validate the trash with a response. The only reason her nose is so high in the air now is that the amount of disdain for her exceeds the time and effort necessary to permanently put her and her ilk in their place.

5 Likes

Combat Boosters are a legal commodity both to purchase and use according to the SCC and by extension CONCORD and its signatories. I am uncertain what is the issue in an independent organization deciding to conduct the sale of legal pharmaceutical products on the free market in the Intaki system?

If there truly was any detriment to the people of Intaki, I highly doubt that Ishukone as the contracted security provider for the system as authorized by the Intaki Assembly would just direct the Ishukone Watch to do nothing in some kind of display of utter impotence while crime runs rife.

1 Like

My concern is more along the lines of whether or not this is just a fly-by-night operation. Intaki doesn’t need a scavenger to pick over her bones while providing empty promises to help.

2 Likes

A group of capsuleers is establishing a venture involving the sale of goods available to other capsuleers on the SCC markets is all that it looks like to me. Why all the the overreactions to such a mundane concept?

4 Likes

@Yumi_Hikare

Personally I think you’re doing a wonderful job. There is an almost inevitable backlash on this forum towards those who prove they are capable of standing up and actually doing something. Especially if they’re doing the wrong something.

Setting up a successful market freeport in a system as traditionally hostile as Intaki is certainly an achievement to be recognised. I offer you my congratulations, and if at any time the support of the Guardian Angels may be useful to you, don’t hesitate to give me a call.

Don’t let the haters get you down!

:kiss:

4 Likes

Longevity alone means nothing. As long as you pay your piddling dues to CONCORD, the ILF can last until the heat death of the universe. This is no more an accomplishment than the fact that the worst capsuleer pilots of New Eden, those that should have never been raised to that level, will now functionally live forever even though they are useless.

That the Front has been around for over a decade is a tautology. It is true, but it says nothing. When Saxon Hawke led the corporation, it actually acted in defense of its ideology, and could be viewed with some measure of respect. It still suffered from not being able to sufficiently defend itself and Intaki from outside threats, but at least it tried. Its favorite shield to hide behind, I-RED, also boasted activity and membership far above what it does now.

This is all in the past. What has ILF done since Saxon left? It stifled action against clearly hostile elements. It arbitrarily restricted ship hulls in doctrines not because of fleet compositions, but because they were ‘costly and an embarrassment if lost’. It docked up or fled to high-sec when confronted with competing interests. It drove away its competent and active combat pilots, and bored its industrialists to tears. It has built nothing of permanence in-system - it lost even its few customs installations that it formerly owned. Former members are supportive in word but left because the corporation does nothing. I saw all of this happen with my own eyes.

All it has left is a circle-jerk of leaders who lead no one but themselves. Everyone is a leader! Combat wing: 0 subordinate pilots. Covert ops wing: 0 pilots. Industrial wing: A few mind-slaved laborers with no free will. There is no room for advancement - promotions come only to those who lavish praise on the Suresha and do not question poor decision making.

What has the ILF done recently of note? Shoot some mobile depots? Sell some Hobgoblin IIs and blow up warp-stabilized faction warfare leeches? These are not accomplishments.

Where Serpentis and IPI have failed to produce anything of lasting note, we have. Our citadels will stand as testament to this. We will bring trade and activity where other parties could not or would not. We have put our ISK where our mouth is, but will you?

Your corporation is an empty shell, bandying empty words and promises… and become somewhat of a meme.

ILF Bashes Intaki POCO

2 Likes

A voice of reason appears from the sea of irrational, emotion-laced knee-jerk responses.

Exactly this. One would think from the replies that 4FUNN had made a press release declaring war on the system and its inhabitants.

1 Like

I’m not overreacting, at least I don’t think I am. The history of the organization has been questionable in the past. If they’re willing to become more reputable and draw more trade, and the prosperity that goes with it, into the area then I’m for it. I just happen to have family that live there, so I naturally have concerns.

1 Like

TBH even in my extended leave from my operations I have kept my operational supplies stock at 100% in all of my operating systems. The ILF has always looked at me with distatse with how I have ran my operations. It will be nice to have yet another trade hub in the region to purchase my void ammo and T2 neutrons from.

Anyone whom opposes the 4FUNN alliance will have more then 4FUNN to fear. I pledge Gankers Anonymous undying support along side with my fellow supporters of James315 in CODE.

o7 Praise James \o/

2 Likes

You just had to go and spoil it didn’t you

4 Likes

Your call to the defense of open markets is commendable, and we appreciate the words of support.

That being said, I would consider opening official channels of communication before making such declarations, as CODE. pursues methods of engagement that strain the credibility of maintaining free operations, and are famous for racketeering and exploitation of industrialists through oppressive ‘operating fees’… in consequence whereof we would have to examine the methods and boundaries of cooperation carefully before proceeding with any defense agreements.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Why do I find myself suddenly warming up to the idea of this corp?

2 Likes

Through the use of capitalism, can we truly achieve a free market. Ending the oppressive marketing schemes in Intaki can ensure a safe, healthy space. Everyone should do their part.

A decade of being in a station

Ugh, more freedom cultists.
Disgusting.

Kim you are the True chaos fighter

2 Likes

Considering that contradicts everything I say and do, I wonder if there would be someone dumb enough to fall for your slanders about Caldari officers?

D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.,
SPROT, CMC,
Caldari State