Prosperity Comes To Intaki At Last

You’ve mistaken the terms. They have nothing to do with hostile actions in space, rather a cessation of unfounded slander against competitors within the Intaki system. If you feel you’ve done nothing of the sort, I ask you refer to your original announcement.

We’ve dealt with 4FUNN several times in one form or another - speaking to your comrades beforehand leads to little success and allows for preparation. If you wish to prove me wrong, please do as we will endeavor to listen to a level-headed arrangement in private.

I can repeat my statement again for you, since it seems to have been missed. “Our intent was never to destroy the facility in orbit of the Intaki home world” - Alexandre Hinkelmann

2 Likes

The criticisms put forth in the original announcement are not baseless, as I not only witnessed the actions that bring those descriptors personally, but in my former naïvete actually participated in them. Nor is it slander to call a spade a spade.

Even my assessment that they lie dormant and inactive while others fight their battles for them is being proven right now. Still, expressing criticism or scorn, publically or not, does not constitute ‘harassment’ which is what the demand asks us to cease, because the frequency and scale of our counter-rhetoric could not be construed to be emotionally distressing to even a baseliner, let alone a charisma and will-enhanced capsuleer.

So once again I ask, how can we concede a point that was already being adhered to?

1 Like

We at Ishukone-Raata wish your initiative well. Should you wish to engage in diplomatic talks in proper channels, we will be waiting.

2 Likes

Deflecting my questions does not reflect well on you, Mr. Hinkelmann. Until I-RED’s representatives are willing to discuss where they might have erred with the same eagerness and transparency that they decried us with vehemently in the public sphere, there is no reason for me to contact you or anyone privately.

Quid pro quo.

Our defense fleet will be standing by to return your well wishes in the meantime.

2 Likes

There is nothing more to answer on this public forum.

Our declarations in regards to the organization you represent will continue to stand Ms. Hikare, based on your response they will remain for the foreseeable future.

2 Likes

I like this, more central hubs for more areas.
I am going to do more for that location now also.
I have been assisting other groups in other Regions,
who also have great access points for low and null sec.
I can discuss further in game.

Please try reducing and merging some paragraphs.
Then you will have more people reading More of the Posting.
GREAT picture also, and let’s be honest, that really does make this more memorable to the reader, long after they moved on reading about 4 other places with no pictures that were then forgotten. LOL
Hopefully, with enough coinciding stations this could be better than Hek and Ren, which really should be merged also.

The fires of Hell have scorched our citadel fiercely, its shield generators long dormant and the armor plating, so seemingly impervious, now float in broken chunks of wasted scrap, knocking off of exposed superstructure. Soon, the scheduled maintenance nanites will bring down the reinforcement protocols, and attempt to reconstruct its once gleaming exterior.

Will this battered hull weather the final assault? Or crash in flaming debris to the surface of the Intaki homeworld like so many falling stars?

Time grows short.

2 Likes

Well that was ■■■■■■■ great.

10/10 would help again.

3 Likes

A lot of rather unexpected happenings this evening.

2 Likes

So, a brief report from my perspective. Under my instruction Hard Knocks formed a 20 man Sleipnir/Scimitar gang, with some HICs and Interceptors for tackle.

The Intaki V Raitaru “Welcome to Hel” came out of reinforced at 02:36 this morning, leaving its structure vulnerable. Nobody arrived to attack it for the first five minutes or so, until 404 Alliance Not Found Titan bridged onto the nearby station. At the same time, United Federation of Conifers warped to their cyno, and they formed a joint fleet of 15 Vexor Navy Issues, 4 Oneiros, and a few assorted t1 cruisers and tackle frigates.

This fleet began to attack the Raitaru, launching drones and setting up an orbit. A few minutes later, Ghost Legion cyno’d directly onto the Raitaru with an Apostle, and 3 Thanatos. They also warped 4 Apocalypse Navy Issues, a Bhaalgorn, a Lachesis, and some t1 cruisers and tackle. Mining is Funn undocked a Prophecy and two Phobos. The Apocalypses began shooting the VNI’s drones, while the Thanatos began pointing and shooting VNIs.

At this point I was informed the defenders wanted Hard Knocks to join the battle. I sent Interceptors ahead of the fleet to get tackle, also believing the Ghost Legion Thanatos to be using their Sirens to tackle VNIs. Unfortunately, this was not the case, and all but one of the VNI fleet fled the field. Hard Knocks made short work of the tackled VNI, followed by a Ghost Legion Omen who ignored orders not to approach. With the Raitaru almost fully repaired, I moved the Hard Knocks Sleipnirs away from the grid, and onto our exit gate.

As we landed, Brave Newbies jumped into Intaki in a 35 man Hurricane fleet. They warped to the Raitaru as we jumped out, after briefly considering fighting them. As they landed on the Raitaru, a small Supercapital wing cyno’d in, 3 Hels and a Ragnarok, with a Minokawa Triage. The Supercapitals were a mix of Brave Newbies and Pandemic Legion. The Brave Newbies Ragnarok then Doomsdayed the Ghost Legion Apostle.

Immediately after this, Shadow Cartel and Soul Takers cyno’d on grid with 15 Nightmares and 5 Rattlesnakes, plus Logi and 4 or 5 HICs. 2 of the Hels immediately warped, while the 3rd and the Ragnarok were tackled. The Shadow Cartel/Soul Takers fleet made short work of the Brave Newbies Hurricanes, then dropped 8 Revelations and 2 Moros at close range on the Ragnarok. They first killed the Pandemic Legion Minokawa. As they did this, the tackled Hel escaped. The Dreadnoughts turned their guns on the Ragnarok, and a few minutes later, it exploded.

Shadow Cartel/Soul Takers waited out their siege cycles, then cleared the field. In this time, the Raitaru repaired and is once again fully operational.

I would like to congratulate 4FUNN on the successful survival of their Raitaru, and thank them for an extremely amusing evening.

8 Likes

Another victory for the Free Market.

Bravo.

4 Likes

An accurate assessment, however there is a little more to it. It seems Ghost Legion was expecting Brave Newbies aid in the defense based on upset nature of local chatter. In support of that statement footage has been submitted of Brave Newbies tethering onto the structure.

RDC and its allies made an attempt to destroy the structure, without the approval of Ishuk-Raata, and ultimately with the gathering we saw today it wasn’t something in the range of possibility.

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ll keep trying though. Wouldn’t want to be irrevenent.

(Yep, that was a terrible joke. So not sorry.)

1 Like

Hey, @Bataav, I know that what with me being a Unionist and you being a Seperatist we haven’t always seen eye-to-eye on… well, anything, really, but if you ever need an extra gun hand to deal with these fools? Don’t hesitate to call me. Intaki is still my true home, and pressing a thumb down on these horseflies with the ILF would be my pleasure.

3 Likes

Or more likely because it is unnecessary to bring to light an explanation when your actions are openly available and recorded, for all to see, with even scant research.

True, but if that were all you were doing, then there would not be as much controversy as there is. Moreover, you would not need to justify your actions as much as you are. The fact that you are fighting against it as hard as you are is telling.

That pretty much tells the story perfectly, actually.

Certainly not because you are a propaganda spouting, gas-lighting imbecile. Not at all. The amusing thing about trying to edit history is that many of the people you took to flagrantly harassing are still alive, still remember, and still willing to call you out on your pathetic attempts to disguise it all. Perhaps wait until some of us Intaki have died, permanently, before attempting to pull the wool over our eyes?

Allow me to paint a more accurate quote for you and your ilk:
“And of course, we remain committed to harassing the Intaki people on a whim using every underhanded, backwater tactic we can muster until they have given up and vacated the area permanently. At which point, we will attempt to lie our way into the limelight by appealing to a ‘free market’ and justify our actions as anything more than what it is: A flagrant, unwarranted assault on the Intaki people for the sole crime of existing, that shall not end until we have convinced everyone that we were in the right and destroy any empathy or sympathy for our victims, further encapsulating our genocide on the Intaki people. Because reasons.”

2 Likes

A great victory was wrought last night for the forces of free market economics in orbit around Intaki V. Despite the rather muddled politicking that culminated in the destruction of a Ragnarok-class titan a mere kilometer away from the Raitaru engineering complex, the main aim of the exercise was a resounding success, driving the enemy off the field nearly immediately after the arrival of reinforcements.

Perhaps it was not nearly as viscerally satisfying as a heated crossfire, but in the art of war, the best victory is one gained without loss. That our PMCs decided to use the opportunity to then double and triple-cross each other can only be viewed with amusement, and some degree of praise, as the spike to local salvage tackles and related gear sales were significant, with some being bought as the last rays of the Titan’s fusion cores were still dying out.

Of course, this is but a first step, merely the first tempering of resolve. Taking the lessons we learned from our engagements, we are now better equipped to continue our initiative. I wish to extend my thanks to Hard Knocks for answering our call and behaving honorably on the field of battle, instead of succumbing to battle lust. Likewise, I wish to thank BRAVE for thoroughly mystifying and amusing us simultaneously. Lastly, I cannot exclude an honorable mention to Cruiser’s Crew for their almost selfless devotion of resources and ships to the cause all three times we were attacked, despite having suffered heavy losses in other conflicts.

1 Like

The free market isn’t real, idiot.

5 Likes

One could say, "The free market isn’t.":grin:

4 Likes

Well, congratulations to Ms. Hikare.

I just like to remind, that I am still strictly against anything that promotes freedom, crminality and similar ideals.

Outrageous hypocrisy.