Protection for newbies required

i can agree with that.

No. But recruiting players and then telling them to log off for a dec is. Not providing gameplay or options during a dec is.

Unlike you who blames pvp in a pvp game.

Did my corp lose players during the wardecs?

Did i belittle someone elses corp to troll and feed my ego? Was i wrong? Did i lie?

Project much?

You already tried but all you could manage was to tell everyone my corp is small. Because Iā€™m honest when it comes to recruitment.

no, the only thing you are good at; is thinking and talking about yourself.

glhf

Pfft. I asked how was it that you lost members to wardecs but i didnā€™t. You went on a tangent attacking my corp for being small.

Exactly, thatā€™s the point, solo playing can be fun, but fleeting is where EVE becomes a more fulfilling playing experience in all terms,

also , in addition, I take the opportunity to remind there are things the new player shall remenber:

whilst skill training can be hard to assume for new players expecting to improve their chars knowledge quickly, (there you got it, itā€™s called Go Omega, excellent, ) companionship grants skills that arenā€™t anymore charsā€™ skills, as understood, books bought from the sandbox market, instead those are the playerā€™s experience at the end, and the fastest way to get those is obviously from getting involved in experienced players operations, whom surely will always be open to guide, not carebear, the rookie pilot.

1 Like

you insinuated people left my corp from poor leadership whilst attempting to stroke your own epeen on maintaining a minute corp that does ā€¦ well probably not muchā€¦

And you continue to stroke yourself, your ego is showing and its not helping the argument your attempting to debate; mostly because you have had maybe 8 people join you in the past two years but continue to insist the rest of eve should follow your shining exampleā€¦

Your a laughable buffoon with the intellectual capacity of a dead fish that seems to be attempting to argue that you are awesome, your corp is awesome and that no one has left it in the last two months; well thats hardly surprising as no one has likely logged in within that period of time eitherā€¦

And the reason why my replies to you are now like this is because your a buffoon and your inability to assess information and data leaves a lot to be desired, there are after all two types of people in this world; those that can extrapolate from incomplete data

Pot, meet kettle

1 Like

your name describes you perfectly :slight_smile:

Erm no.

You said wardeccers terrorised corps. Iā€™m arguing that it doesnā€™t need to be the case. Especially seeing as they are optional. There are things leaders can do, clearly, that will help players through decs.

But you throw a wobbler and attack my corp not my argument. You know what ad hominem is?

Classic example of irony.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

ikr but i cba to really respond because he literally knows nothing.

Seems like the sort of person to argue which tastes better cat or dog; but has never eaten one or the other.

I could list where hes wrong but he would deny having ever said thatā€¦ or attempt to say he meant something else; its pretty futile so ive brought myself down to his level :smiley:

You mean like how according to you i said im a great corp leader? You got super salty man and lost it.

But to end it, is there or isnā€™t there ways corp leader ship can support their new bros under a dec? And donā€™t you think this would help retention if more people did it rather than saying ā€˜log off for a weekā€™?

support how?

how do you support people who literally say I DNT LIKE THIS WARDECKL STUFF GOODBYE??
which part of that do YOU NOT UNDERSTAND???

Do i really have to quote you again and again to point out where your bsā€™ing too? seriously get a clue nubbins, your game might actually improve :wink:

Well i guess you donā€™t, but i tell everyone wardecs are completely optional. Anyone who wants to can drop from corp but stay in discord and public channels and continue to fleet with us or play as scouts. Then after the dec they can rejoin the corp.

Is that not support? They get resources provided by corp. They keep playing. Their game isnā€™t ruined.

Is my game suffering? I didnā€™t realise.

you speak to yourself a lot im guessingā€¦

no comments ā€¦

Why are you posting pictures of zombie orgies ?!

not zombies, zombies move, those are dead.

capsulersā€™s corpses left behind after their pods were destroyed at some new eden battleā€¦ isnā€™t it?
old eve stories I supposeā€¦
I donā€™t know more of it, am afraid youā€™ll have to investigate it if youā€™d like to find out moreā€¦

I used to think the same thing.

Then I accidentally let some thaw out in my hangar. Letā€™s just say I woke up to some unwanted guests the next morning.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes