Protest against Plex and omega price rise

Gankers are necessary, but, their targets have shifted from care bare passive players to the actual gamers.

They are seriously out of touch with the gamer community and their base. Keep raising the prices and nerfing the shat out of the game people will take it and keep subbing. I can think of a lot of others games I could play in this world that cost far less and are much more rewarding with a lot less stress. Here is your salt eat up.

3 Likes

There is the other side of the coin. A lot of people use Sisi as there full time game play. It is instant reward and no reprucussions. Going alpha could be a huge thing and people will just continue to log in doing that. The rewards I get today in the game play do not depend on Alpha or Omega status and those rewards are far and few between.

Because they can’t declare war and be legal.

Yeahhhh no, think unsubbing sends a better message which is what I’m doing after 13 years
just cant justify the price increase for the quality of the game anymore.

8 Likes

Why should I shoot at you when you’re suspect? so you can get an engagement timer and come back in a killer ship and destroy mine? Nah, I’ll pass.

1 Like

6 Likes

They’re depending on people like you. In fact, you’re the reason the prices are hiking. Like CCP Paragon said–“if players would quit playing, and we believed that, this would not be happening.”

And? It’s pretty common practice for people in certain outfits to post with an unaffiliated account to keep from drawing attention to their corporation/alliance as a hold. This isn’t new!

3 Likes

if you don’t have the courage to post with your true/pvp/main account in this forum all the rest you say is lies

its called the tutucox law
its science

It’s not a courage issue–it’s outright banned in many cases by alliances and corporations who don’t want to be misrepresented.

1 Like

Yes, because everything is getting more expensive, not really seeing the issue myself

If you don’t like the new price then don’t pay it

3 Likes

They are increasing prices? Will they get rid of the cash shop and starter packs instead?

I think maybe they can offset the new price increase if they add ingame NFTs which player can use to create a revenue stream of their own.

:princess:

I did

NFT of Aiko Danuja portrait

YYAYY

:piñata: :princess: :tada:

No, ofc not. They’re going to monetize the heck out of everything, endlessly. Ships for cash, skill points for money–now a price increase There will be no end to this sadly. CCP is in it for the squeeze at this point.

Maybe if they lowered the 500 Plex a month to 250 Plex a month it would offset the cost a lot

Just load up on special offers when they appear. Stack the PLEX until then.