Provi-Bloc: Task Force Paladin Deploys to Thebeka

CVA has at times been seen in highsec during important events announced by their nation. In triple digits worth of navy battleships. At some point, numbers suddenly take on a quality of their own, and they’re hardly incapable of wielding those weapons. They’ve flown pretty much everything under the stars in their years and years of fighting the most numerous and skilled entities in New Eden. I mention our comparative lack of capital fleets and capability as an illustration of resource disparity.

I genuinely don’t understand this need to trivialize them, pretending that they’re not a force to be reckoned with should they decide to take this situation seriously. It’s entirely possible this is the extent of their involvement, and in that case we’re just fine. I just find the sheer vehemence, dismissal and mockery on display towards this entity that is quite genuinely vastly stronger than the rest of the participants combined…

… well, rather dishonest and childish. The insecurities of the highsec bound on flagrant display, desperate to dismiss them in order to avoid having to face their own comparative amount of wimp.

1 Like