Proving of Kybernauts for Glorification in the Flow Unfolds

Well yeah, but only until 4-4’s fully ready for 'em. I mean, moving a corp HQ is a button in this game, after all. It wouldn’t be fair if the Trigs don’t have access to it.

This is a graphic feature, not an actual ingame activity that you would do over a longer period of time. Here, CCP gave us clear reasons why they took it away, it used outdated software.

Agree on that, but again, its not an “activity” CCP here gave us clear reasons.

Agree too, but again not an ingame “activity” I dont find any posts on that

dont know what exactly that is, never heard of

That is not an activity, but a needed change, imagine you have 300m sp and you lose a pod, would you like to lose 15m sp? People got salty about that, as you lose months of training.

The attributes you used to get from them were awarded to the base attributes, there is discussion going on the potential removeal of attributes entirely to make things easier to understand and more accessible for new players.

That is an activity, but in some sort it is still possible, go to a mission hub, combat probe mission runners and use a cheap ship like a destroyer to loot wrecks or shoot MTU’s. I am sure someone will shoot back.
CCP gave clear reasons for removeal here: Introducing the new and improved Crimewatch | EVE Online
Also, it got removed indirectly, not directly. It got removed due to a change elsewhere that affected it

That is actually a good feature for new players, I dont see the problem

So as said, the remove of the Cruiser 1v1 room was a “direct” removeal of a feature, meaning it got taken out directly out of the game, not throught another change that made it impossible. Also, CCP gave us no clear reasons for that. That are the differences to the removeals you listed above. And I am talking about ingame activitys as a whole, not just tools and other stuff like the Jukebox etc. I mean, where is the problem with having both variants, the new limited events and the Cruiser 1v1 that you either get throught a new proving filament or at the end of tier 3-6 sites.

1 Like

There’s whole threads of people who would disagree. They’re stting there watching their character watching movies from their harddisk, because someone figured out how to do that.

Hahahahahaha, ikr … :smiley: Here’s the last mention:

Yeah, but it was their own fault. Their absolutely own fault. There is no denying this. Just as it was my own fault for loosing BattleCruiser V twice. That’s a month worth of training each time. I didn’t complain about the mechanic, I’ve acknowledged that it was my own ■■■■■■■ fault. People deserve this level of punishment for such a fuckup! The only thing I didn’t like about it was the insane cost. That was completely unjustified.

Well, that’s quite the wrong opinion to have, but hey … you can have it.

We disagree too much on what can be considered gameplay. I’m not going to argue about it, because you think that parts of actual gameplay aren’t actually gameplay and I’m totally okay with that, especially because it doesn’t ■■■■■■■ matter anyway.

So, in any case …

There was never really support for arenas. You can call yourself lucky for having them, but the players would ■■■■ into CCP’s wallet if CCP made such a thing really a permanent feature. Be happy about what you’re getting, otherwise you might not be getting anything at all. You’re basically at the mercy of the playerbase here, and not of CCP. From what I’m seeing people are tolerating it, but they’re absolutely not happy with it.

Ask the people who matter, not forum dwellers who have no influence. If you actually want things to change,
then talking to us, or even on the forums, is just a gigantically massive waste of your own ■■■■■■■ time.

Personally do I think you should be both more happy for what you’re getting …
… and more grateful for what you’ve already gotten. vOv

1 Like

Well, all we can do is post here on the forums, post on reddit and ask the CSM, nothing more we can do to get stuff to CCP’s attention. Asking CCP directly does not work most of the time, good example happened yesterday in Torvald Uruz stream. Someone asked a dev that was watching if something could be changed with fighter drones, he asked him to post that on the forum. That exactly means, if we want things to change, we have to post it here on the forums.

At the moment, the stuff about the return of the old cruiser 1v1 room is discussed in 5 different threads here on the forums, including this one here. There were also several reddit posts about that, and possibly more will come.

also: The old Abyssal PvP 1v1 cruisers (Vote!) (Ideas) 🦜 More Abyssal content? Why not?

check the poll there, the majority wants the old cruiser room back. There is support for that. I am aware, not many players did the old cruiser room, but this is only because CCP did not care on the feedback they got in late 2018/early 2019. Back then, there were a gazillion of threads and reddit posts about the same issues over and over again. Nothing changed, except that CCP fixed a bug after nearly a year so that the gate spawned more often. Same story with Pochven again. I hear that there are rats that kill you right after undock before you can do anything, as it is still loading.

Sometimes I have the feeling, that things could be a lot better if CCP only spent like 5 min more work on stuff. Good example is the bug that prevents you from looting certain Crimson harvest items. Fixing the issues on the old proving grounds would have taken less than a day. I mean, is it so difficult to set a parameter to 1, increase the loot value or add harder resistance drops?
As you can see on Abysra: https://abysra.com/range/0-25/
the amount of people doing the old arena was increasing since the surgical strike patch. And CCP still took it away. There are more than 3 people doing it, maybe 15-20, amount increasing.

anyways, all we can do is posting here, hoping that CCP reads that.
By the way, we still have the old map togheter with the new :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you for fixing the metagaming issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder how long before they attempt to fix other “metagaming issues”

They may be fix that epilepsi trigger nouseaus gate efeect ? Or give us option to shut down ?

And this has what to do with this thread?