Public opinion match! Diana Kim vs Ibrahim Tash-Murkon!

Oh. I thought you “apologized” a little bit ago above in the thread :frowning: I’ll make note it was withdrawn, such as it was.

I am curious as to how you thought I could accept a chat request when I was unconscious and dazed? Nevermind. I forgot it’s all about you and not about showing respect to your Host by behaving like a proper guest and not instigating things. I’m out of this conversation. Forever, I think.

5 Likes

It wasn’t withdrawn, an apology is an apology, and I’ll appreciate if my words won’t be twisted like that.

If you don’t want to accept it - fine. Your choice. Doesn’t surprise me though cosidering how you have appeared in this discussion.

At least I know that my consciouseness is clear. Your? For your God to decide.

I was the one overseeing security at the whole event, so yes, as a matter of fact, I have the perfect idea of who instigated the whole thing. Lord Newelle’s reaction, inappropriate as it may have been, was a reaction to your childish prank.
Rest assured though, I’m not even going to bother trying to get you to admit fault. Your stellar conduct, or rather lack thereof, allowed another guest to teach me a long overdue lesson about when to quit putting up with people’s ■■■■■■■■.

Good day, Strike Commander.

4 Likes

“Reaction to childish prank”? Really?
Do you even realize the meaning of it? Initially to challenge someone you had to slap them across the cheeks with the glove. Unlike that, my - what you have called “prank” - was absolutely non-violent, although indeed it was supposed to incite violence. Little you know, but the reply on the glove challenge is usually a challenge to a duel in a higher society. In a less high society, you could be asked by other party to walk outside (to fight outdoors or in the corridor - or to talk it out), and only in bars where a decorum is not accepted you could be immediately hit back. Well, did I hit back?

As for giving you lesson, I think I already gave you too much efffort by giving you a little introduction to history of culture, and that’s really not my job. For the further lessons, if you contact me privately, I can give you contacts of one or two tutors who can teach you basics of etiquette.

Because you certainly look like someone who needs that.
Badly.
Judging at least by your tendency to try to find a spilnter in someone’s eye while having whole log in your own - speaking of “stellar conducts”. Oh, and of course, your initial appearance in the thread as well wasn’t shining with decorum.

I believe the next “honour” duel should be fought with shovels to see who can dig the deepest hole for themselves in public.

4 Likes

I was there watching her bleed!
Wasn’t a pretty sight. :frowning:

How are you doing, @Diana_Kim?

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be honourable to respect an ally’s culture when they have said multiple tines that they are not allowed to duel and leave the matter be? Or are PIE not allies of yours in the same way CVA supposedly are not?

4 Likes

Kim is nobody’s ally. She lacks a basic understanding of respect, and entertains a xenophobic mindset that renders her incompetent with regards to the cultures of others.

She is, at best, killing machine with a loose interpretation of what constitutes “hostiles” that the State never properly calibrated. I’m surprised they haven’t issued a recall on her model yet.

2 Likes

More like the embodiment of one of those Jita 4-4 campers who spam duel requests to everyone on the undock to prove their “skills”.

2 Likes

I am doing better, thank you.

1 Like

I also can notice an extensive gallente bootlicking certain persons use this thread for. @Tyrel_Toov, @Veikitamo_Gesakaarin, @Ange_des_Larmes and others who spread baseless accusations against me, your words are empty just like your dishonorable heads.

Though, I guess you have achieved the cerain level in bootlicking, considering that even @Rinai_Vero liked your filthy tongues!

My sense of humour transcends cultural divides.

2 Likes

Just like a kettle without water won’t boil, something that is absent cannot transcend.

I don’t lick anyone’s boots, you defective drone. The fact that my opinion of you is so low has nothing to do with the Gallente.

Claudia had some stories about you…

She has some about you too.

Have I denied anything?

If you’re going to ask me not to post in your thread then have the basic courtesy not to @ me ever again.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.