Punish Pirates in high sec

Because that’s what entitled carebears do.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

They’ve made this clear time and time again.

You have this today. Connect to the test server and play to your hearts content: non-consensual combat is not permitted anywhere there except a few select systems. You can even go to most of nullsec and play around in sites and content in peace.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree with you. If there is one thing that is likely to ruin Eve in the long run that would be ganking in high sec. High sec is supposed to be a place where people learn, trade, engage in activities that don’t involve pvp unless they choose to do so. I understand that bitter vets feel awesome multi boxing and ganking unsuspecting prey. To me this is a very broken game mechanic. Sooner or later CCP will need to address this issue.

3 Likes

Yes, and then once you’ve learned, then get the ■■■■ out. Highsec is working as designed.

I don’t understand why people keep biting on trolls like this, keep feeding.

Same in rookie channel: an obvious troll or someone who an obvious lost cause due to laziness or sheer stubbornness/stupidity keeps having multiple people feeding him, over and over. Resulting in a lot of spam, stupidity and actual non-useless newbies having their questions being ignored or buried under the spam.

1 Like

People like you ruin everything good

1 Like

Any day now…so far they are only 18 years in…give them time

1 Like

There, I fixed it to better and more accurately reflect the truth.

1 Like

Oh yes, getting the law involved over a video game because you have your panties in a twist and want to stab random people through the internet but are incapable of it so the next best option is by attacking the mediums they use? Like convincing CCP to nerf a ship due to a rival alliance’s doctrine? These hypocrites ruin everything good because they often times do the things they attack others for.

1 Like

Obvious satire is obvious satire.

1 Like

Yet whenever there is talk about player trades the loudest mouths bring up the law. Don’t go there.

Strawman.

Has nothing to do with punishing pirates in high sec.

Apparently you don’t know what a meme is. My mistake. I should’ve announced it.

You’re saying you want to place a disadvantage on one group of players (PvPers) in order to help another (miners and others who do not PvP).

I won’t say you are wrong, I won’t insult you because I respect your right to offer an opinion you might feel will improve the game for you, but as a player who is using PvE as a vehicle in getting started, that’s breaking the sandbox mechanic right there. Equal access to opportunity, not equal access to outcome.

There are many ways to counteract the PvPers, both agressively and defensively. I’m going for the defensive part. I’m not going to fly the more expensive ships because they are bigger and earn me more ISK. That makes me a bigger target. I’m instead making the low-end ships like frigates and destroyers work harder by maximizing my core skills (CPU, DPS, power, evasiveness, velocity, and efficiency in module buffs like repairers).

No one should be penalized for creating any in-game content. Much as you may not like what I’m about to say, or tell me I’m wrong, high sec PvP including ganking generates great in-game content. Let them be, leave them alone.

2 Likes

To anyone who questions the integrity of my posting, like these two known pirates/griefers:

I am instantly filing tickets with the support service to report your behavior. You will also be temporarily blocked for at least 6 weeks (until April 1st).

You have been warned.

4 Likes

I question the integrity of your posting, along with your posts.

2 Likes

Things are usually dreary until someone blows something up and profits. Thank goodness for Piracy.

2 Likes

Temporary block applied until April 1, 2022.

2 Likes

Where’s the screenshot of the support ticket?

1 Like