The building’s water main got replaced, I noticed the improvement right away. There is more pressure, I can flush the toilet and it doesn’t scald my husband taking shower. Money well spent there, the sinks fill faster, the internet is faster, the washer fills faster, and the shower is just a dream now.
Now that is done, I imagine I will get less complaints about the water from our tenants.
Thanks, I wasn’t around when they did the work, but I noticed the change in pressure right away, I assume the rant will increase, since my contract says you cannot raise the rent, you will just rant more?
Yes the rant will increase, but the gas company is suppose to subsidize the cost, since they broke it last month putting in the new gas main. The plumber said the line was old and full of calcium build up. New copper line will outlive all of us.
John, you know as well as I do. The internet being the net, nets are used for fishing, but phising is illegal on the net. You surf the net, you can stream the net. I no longer stream in the toilet, because of my dialysis. I stream a lot of movies. How is the internet not enhanced by the water pressure?
Ah a perfect sighting of the elusive and rare case of a water company forgetting to auxiliary grounding strap a primary GEC and it back frying network gear!!!
Faster than a Gazelle but slower than a Succubus in heat.
in response they hold the small claims court filing and the plumber laughs, takes a few hundred out of petty cash and side eyes, apologizes and gets a new network device because that is only half of the issues. Still got a fella down the hall who is not named, who got deez nuts zapped harder than the last time he forgot to not bonding jumper a replaced main before cutting.
New Network gear was properly grounded of course
always bonding jumper your primary GEC if it is a cold water pipe. Single bond your gas to ground in one location. Actually scratch that. have a qualified person do that for you.
(this post is not the confirmed reason for afformentioned Internet boost, without verification)
I’m charging 2 billion ISK for plumbing insurance. If you don’t pay, I can’t guarantee your ship’s pipes won’t suddenly develop an ‘explosive decompression’ issue in high-sec.