Putting the demand that all players engage in PvP into context

PvP was just the subject in this case, it’s more about your average control freak.

Ok. Gonna. Explain. Slowly. Story. Came. From. Here.

I really love how you guys are doing mental gymnastics in support of an imaginary gaming Karen, who was based on a real Karen whose story is very well known. So again, for context, here’s the original story.

Too late. You can’t put the genie back into the bottle :rofl:

1 Like

I can’t compete with your genius level logic. This story is totally real, we were so mean to that girl, all she wanted was to get us to come join her bully fest of picking on people who couldn’t fight back, we should have just given Karen her way.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand why ganking is all that EVE needs. The game play is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the numbers will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also the ganker’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterization - their general philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The gankers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this game, to realize that it’s not just funny being toxic- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike ganking truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humor in ganker’s existential catchphrase “Calm down, miner,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as CCP’s genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools… how I pity them. :joy: And yes by the way, I DO have a ganker tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Oops, does that mean you don’t like consequences when you post something and people actually engage in conversation ? Sowwy… But now I really do disagree with your position.

So they have to have 1 IQ then.

r/whoosh

(1) To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. : copypasta

Before you make too much fun of everyone for taking so much time to respond to your post, you should consider a few things:

• Lots of people don’t read reddit.
  • Lots of people don’t give a rats ass about ‘Karen’ stories or other fotm fads.
  • If you want people to take your story in context, you might consider including the context or at least hint of it in your OP. For people who don’t endlessly consume trash threads.
  • You took longer creating the OP than anybody did replying to it.

So basically you end up with a nonsense post just so you can jump on the anti-Karen bandwagon and then be snide to anyone who doesn’t consume the same threads you do. Karens may be an issue, although it seems like another contrived one to me. But frankly, someone who consumes trash reddit posts just so they can vomit them up elsewhere without credit seems just as objectionable to me.

4 Likes

SJW vs Karens.

A deathmatch that can only be commentated by:

1 Like

Yeah except I linked the original story quite early in the thread, and you Karens kept coming in here demanding to speak to the manager without reading the context.

Coulda fooled me, didn’t have to type the majority of mine.

Oh its this guy again.

How drole

1 Like

As your IQ seems limited to regurgitation, here’s something for you to digest: when you post an OP, people respond to the OP. They don’t read posts an hour into the thread waiting for you to reveal that your jabber was poorly edited nonsense copied from somewhere else.

Sorry you had to go to these lengths in order to find something to feel superior about. Next time try something original so you at least get credit for creativity.

2 Likes

Aw, you seem upset. Calm down, Karen.

Honestly this thread accomplished its goals very quickly, you ganker types are so toxic that you’ll defend other people’s toxic behavior as long as it fits the model you’re comfortable with, including Karens, this was shown time and time again.

This is a pretty good troll post, actually. Good irony, different approach than what we normally see. 9/10.

3 Likes

There is good reason why EVE Online and the Loc-Nar aren’t seen at the same time.

3 Likes

Your goals were dishonest. You also demonstrated prejudice and the inability to engage in conversation with people of different opinions, and label anyone with a different view a ganker. Who is the “Karen” now ?

Repeatedly tried to wake you guys up, you kept insisting Karen was real, not my fault XD

For context, look at one of the only people in the thread who picked up on the story being about a person with a controlling personality, not necessarily about ganking.

But you guys just kept on insisting on attacking me and defending an imaginary Karen. Sorry that you took so much time to defend a fabricated control freak, just because I said she liked ganking.

carefully unhooks bait, feeds a bit to Billy to make sure its not poisoned, then sells it

Yeah, thats not what its about. But I do see your rather enthusiastic attempts to create a whirlpool of trolling, and tbh, it had me fooled for the first half of my first reply.

2 Likes

Wow. Just willful ignorance at this point, despite having the original story in hand and seeing it has been minimally edited to place it in an EVE context?

Looks like self awareness makes ganker heads hurt.

Karens