PvE Exploration Restrictions on T3

First off… Bloody hell what an essay!

Well by that argument, why not fit heavy missile launchers?? I run dual armor repair fit for tanking purposes. Fitting beam lasors has a direct impact on survivability and lasors/beams also need capacitor which reduces my ability to active armor tank and in amarr ships, armor is best. I don’t fit to win contests I fit for longevity! Ifllll someone steals my loot then fair play… Again this is not the purpose of this thread, the purpose of this thread is regarding unbalanced restrictions.

Do you realise how fast T2 warrior drones can close the distance and engage a target at very long ranges? If a T1 cruiser can finish a site, T2 drones are more than capable to secure kills.

I don’t understand the question? Back in the day you had to manually place probes in a spread pattern… Now the game does that for you which I strongly disagree with… Takes the skill out of it.

I do

I do not, they are not required and prefer capacitor rigs to make my ship cap stable with all guns firing, ab and 1 medium shield repper active… Again it’s about longevity. If I wanted to fit to win sites then I’m sure i could but so could many other ships, it’s not exclusive to a T3.

No thanks because that would require me to first find a site and then travel light years to swap ships, I’m sure the site won’t exists by the time I get back. I didn’t say there was no explorers, just less than there was a few years ago due to other better paying content. The vast majority of explorers remaining are hobbyists like myself of new pilots trying out the content. If I see a new pilot I usually offer my help and guidance rather than steal their loot. Heck, I’ll probably pay for their upgrades and next ship! I love exploring and wish more people would do it and more content within it.

I wouldn’t know the stats, my ship is restricted but your’s is not. And what ship type are you running with?? Be honest.
Also, how many hours per day do you scan? I can spare maybe 5-10 hours per week at a push. So sites are not as frequent for me.

But you can still access it from high sec and is still much safer than scanning in 0.0 and still pays significantly more than other PvE content.

This debate is pretty much pointless to continue on anyway, we have a difference of opinions and judging by the CSM’s initial response, he’s not going to support this notion… So to continue to debate this really is irrelevant.