[Q2] Blocking Warp Core Stabs from FW Acceleration Gates

Check the ship warp core strength at timer start. No need to check repeatedly…

Sure. I can warp to several systems to kick start all the timers and then fit my stabs and run them.

No thanks, having to jump 13 times just to dock or reship will kill off casual pvp

Get ships in more places and don’t lose possession of your systems.

Filthy casual.

you are too militant, most folk want changes that promote pvp where as you seem to want FW sparta

core stabilizers but I’m learning this is EVE Online I think the move you’re trying to make here is to cater to the crybaby’s I can’t handle they don’t have the ship outfit.
it right and they’re getting their ass kicked because someone else had a better output it ship that they did leave it the way it is don’t mess with the system if not broken from what I can see here’s not broken you just have a bunch of cry babies that badly I’ll put it ships if you’re going through if you’re going into that area either going to go somewhere else or you have a fleet

with you going to fight the risk of Eve! One perfect safety Don’t ever undock sit at NPC station otherwise every time you want to dock your running the the gantlet I’m rather you’re going to get where you need to go safe or get popped just the way it works

You have to remember a lot of people in this game or War veterans and this game help some cope because it let them blow up ■■■■ help them treat PTSD in a way

I do agree they’re screwing the casual PVP or by making a move like this but CCP has made stupid ass moves in the past that’s not going to change now

you got to remember they are based at Iceland their train of thought in the way they perceive things are totally different than the way we do in America we are a lot more I don’t know if I want to say forgiving or pacifying culture

either way they’re like blow it up and don’t really give a ■■■■ it’s the culture they see it as a game we see the extension of our day-to-day

ptsd wut ?

She made the comment about a how a lot of people are military in here and I was explaining to her that’s why people are so militant because a lot of people are army veterans that play Eve does that just how it works with them eve an extension to a lot of people’s life I want say everybody but a lot of you take Eve as an extension to the personality and you see that through their gameplay

What kind of changes would you promote that might encourage pvp? I would think Citadels docking restrictions would make people take system ownership more seriously, resulting in more pvp.

There are plenty of non-fw systems surrounding the warzone. You can choose from many of those to supply and deploy out of. It’s not so difficult. This would also shift some market back to the stations.

1 Like

brother, we are just talking about FW game mechanics, I think we can leave the pop psychology alone, it has zero relevance on game balance

1 Like

I also think that kind of attitude suits a pirate’s life more than a soldier’s, and pirates aren’t affected by system ownership either way.

It’s interesting you cite a role playing reason why FW pilots couldn’t dock in structures seeing as most of the structures are owned by pirates who don’t give a ■■■■ about faction loyalty and would let anyone who pays them dock there

Also since when did wanting casual pvp mean you should be a pirate ? Plenty of ppl join FW specifically to get casual pvp.

I think maybe you are just butthurt that squids own the warzone and you see docking restrictions as some panacea for Gal Mil’s lack of motivation. If they do get it together, it won’t be because docking restrictions suddenly make them care about plexing

Best EVE patch ever. But please, do not disallow cloaks in the plexes. They do not really do much harm in there, I rarely see them. Its just one of the tactics, as cloaky ships (such as recons) are somewhat limited to what they can do anyway. Also, removing cloaks makes no sense, since combat recons, like Curses and Lachesises are not detectable on d-scan too, but are capable of inflicting much more harm than any of those cloakies.

Remove WCS abilities from plexes (including larges!!!), make them cap consuming active modules, do NOT remove ventures into entering the plex. Yeah, I know this is annoying, when someone is deplexing in their venture, as he is barely catchable. But hey, this is the smallest of the problems that we currently have in FW. Moreover, banning ventures from plexes will also kill the so-called ‘venture fun roams’, when a bunch of miners grab theyr guns and get to business :smiley: Seriously, where else the pvp-fitted ventures can shine more than in those plexes. Do not ban them from entering them, please. Ventures can be an incredible bait/fun pvp ship.

You don’t have to be in FW for any of that. In fact, you have less options for who to shoot at being in FW with only pvp in mind.
Ignoring the objectives could only mean you join to take advantage of the Isk options to sustain your desire to pvp, without any investment in the big picture.

Or it’s like joining the Olympics but not giving a **** about the medal. Or getting married just to have sex.
That’s your prerogative. I’m just wondering why you’re in here, if you don’t care.

Why not just make a stabbed ship unable to capture, timer doesn’t move if the ship has stabs

Fairly sure that is a total pile of griffin dorf, I mean really so hard to kill that.

Because:

But really when the plex is already continually checking criteria for whether or not the timer is active ?

I am not a developer so address your question to the dev instead?