[Q2] Blocking Warp Core Stabs from FW Acceleration Gates

I try to use gate tacs, but sometimes I’m in a hurry to reship and get back in the fight. I’m just not thinking and then a proteus uncloaks and blam! Floating corpse.

And I honestly think we lose more ships to gateguns than anything else. It’s become a running joke. But It’s an awful cringy laugh. Folks are quick to change the subject. It’s always too soon.

i mean to be fair FW was added as a way to find quick fights in similar ships not as a way to farm lp

They will just change to Ventures. Some of them already have done that.

Which is flat out funny as hell.

Which brings me back to my other point…
Removal of Pirate faction ships from Novice plexes. Just bump them up 1 tier like T2 ships and the problem goes away on its own.

flew predominantly kestrels in FW and there were very few pirate frigs i had issue with in novices. most of the problem comes from the fear of them and giving up before the fight even starts. hell i was more afraid of a kite Tristan than a Dramiel. Only ones i worried about were the dare devil and Garmur because those hard countered me.

way easier to pin a venture than a fully stabbed cat

It’s funny I run into the exact opposite issue. I am not afraid of a Tristan AT all… But I run smart bombs on some of my drone boats to deal with drones.

Nothing makes a drone boater cry more than watching all of his drones evaporate at once.

But I have a Thrasher with 8 smart bombs on it for giggles… That is fun.

Slashers do not have 8 high slots.
Destroyers do like thrashers but not frigates.
This is either a genuine mistake or you are talking through another orifice that is not your mouth

I know a guy that can make funny noises with his ears after wetting his hands. Not nearly as amazing as 8 smart bombs on a frigate, tbh

Sorry I meant Thrasher… LOL Fixed it.

Bah. That’s not impressive on a thrasher. can it do La Marseillaise with its ears?

1 Like

lol true… same, but eve aint supposed to be easy.

i don’t agree, they don’t quite fit there, but i am not sure where they fit because chucking them in with T1 frigs is somewhat unfair, yes

It is simple… put it in the same way as T2 frigates… They are stuck one tier up. So Small Plexes for Pirate Frigates, Large for Pirate Cruisers.

again, i don’t agree. T2 frigates especially now with the ADC ‘iwin’ button are horribly overpowered against pirate frigs. destroyers are horribly overpowered against pirate frigs.

it would turn pirate frigs into what T1 non-faction frigs are right now.

Can we destroy mobile structures inside FW sites. That way risk is still a factor?

If you mean mobile depots, yes.

Consider also to restricted access to FW complex only people are in FW, then increase number of NPC inside complex.

1 Like

A lot of us actually like fights with neutrals inside the complexes. No cap interference.

NPC’s actually interfered with fights when there were more or they had more dps

1 Like

Ship restrictions to combat ships only?

1 Like

I can’t believe it’s finally happening. I’ve been waiting for this change for 6 years.

TY I wasn’t sure

It isn’t happening. Look at the orignal post date. This was Fozzie being “funny”.

(well, i think anyhow. April Fools jokes have to be done by 12pm and this was posted way after that so maybe, it might be real but I doubt that)