[R E L L I K] The Return to Piracy

To whom it may concern:

Today is a day of reckoning. I have finally awaken from a long slumber and today will be the first day of my quest to resurrect the old ways. Far too long has the weak patrol without the fear strickening their heart. Far too long has the industry gone undisrupted. Far too long have you awaken from a deep sleep screaming of the imagery of our ships ripping you apart until there is nothing.

It has been a long time coming for all parties. You have squandered what we have left you. Growing fat in greed and lust without the slightest appreciation for all those who bled and died for you. No more can I allow this to go further. In the words of those who raise the black flag, I quote:

I promise Iā€™ll discover your trade and passenger routes, I promise Iā€™ll overtake any ship that runs thru my territory, I promise Iā€™ll put to good use whatever I find on board, And I promise nobody will get hurt in the process, Oh well, three outta four aint bad.

Iā€™m here and Iā€™m waitingā€¦

My Return to Piracy

4 Likes

Oh goody, we havenā€™t had one of these in a while. Have fun storming the castle!

So are you guys blooders or sansha fanbois? Your video gave bit of mixed messages, wanting blood and all.

1 Like

Eh, warzone gits. They are reasonably capable, but still the same old plex warriors as before. Of course, naming themselves ā€œWinmatarā€ and then swapping sides is an eyeroller.

So, if you donā€™t spend too much time in Kamela, these oh so scawy piwates are perfectly harmless unless they get batphoned.

I wouldnā€™t worry, itā€™s not like anyone in the MinAmarr warzone has competence or numbers anymore.

Hmmā€¦ Pirates declaring theyā€™re pirates. Usually when you have to announce your intentions your intentions arenā€™t that strong or should I say lackluster since itā€™s not apparent. Weā€™ll see I guess.

5 Likes

One must declare as there is a severe lack of us still around. That will change.

2 Likes

Normally Iā€™d say something to the effect of ā€œthatā€™s because they simply do itā€ however, ya it really has been quiet on that front. Too quiet almostā€¦

:confused:

Well, what kind of pirates are you? Why did you slumber a thousand years and what does this part really mean?

Donā€™t leave me hanging!

Many of my brethren have been hunted, killed, or simple lost over time. Many of the old ways have fallen, where many of the new ways have been extremely fruitful. As time ticks on, many of you have forgotten the history that has helped gotten you here. You are living in an age of security that wraps your body tightly to fend off the cold dark hearts that used to plague you.

It is very rare that you see my kind, but I fear they are still lurking there in the shadows. Waiting for their time to shine and dance in the streams of blood once again. Thus, when you ask me what type of pirate I am? I will simple state that I am the right kind.

XXX

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ Thatā€™s vague, but I guess thatā€™ll have to do then.

The real question is if they are the type of pirates that take fights or that scurry away when something even remotely threatening appears.

2 Likes

strickĀ·en (strÄ­kā€²É™n)
v.
A past participle of strike.
adj.

1. Struck or wounded, as by a projectile.

a. Affected by something overwhelming, such as disease, trouble, or painful emotion.
b. Incapacitated; disabled.
3. Having the contents made even with the top of a measuring device or container; level: a stricken measure of flour.

Probably to make something stricken.

Now to the real real question here, what is this the time and place for? Is this just some propaganda post?

Wow, the Angel managed to make the scawy shadowy piwate cry out in butthurt in a single grammar post. One post.

Yeah I donā€™t think these widdle wats are going to be much of a concern.

2 Likes

I was just genuinely teasing him and now youā€™ve gone and turned this into hazing the new guy.

:sadparrot:

Aaaaandā€¦ you propose to threaten the ā€˜securityā€™ by ā€˜disrupting industryā€™? Is this just a ā€˜in the places itā€™s safe for us to disrupt thingsā€™ or do you intent to attempt to really disrupt industry?

Fly hard, pilot. Iā€™m not particularly fond of your chosen brand of pomposity, but youā€™re already catching enough general displeasure for that as it is, and you seem to be willing to pair it with some good aggression ā€“ I remember what thatā€™s like. Good luck. Cut those teeth sharp.

2 Likes

Someone has a lot to learn about the IGS and how it works. :wink:

If you pirate in Minmatar space Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get to know each other sooner or later.

3 Likes

You should learn to savour threads like these. Itā€™s always just fun and games and getting called edgy until people find out, hey, you donā€™t have any moral boundaries youā€™re unwilling to cross to get what you want.

1 Like

Iā€™m mostly just curious where this disruption is going to be. I have some valuables to ferry in my oh-so-unarmed ship, and Iā€™d like to give the Great Old Ones a chance to claim it.

Also, hello, Mizhara. Nice to see a familiar name! Retirement is terrible.

Yā€™all belong to a museum.

2 Likes