[R E L L I K] The Return to Piracy

I got a hugely negative sec status just for being sassy on the IGS to a CONCORD official.

I dunno but somehow I thought it kind of cheapened the massive neg status that other people had.

1 Like

And here I am, with only a 0.2 hit for landing a killing blow on Oveg Drust’s Marshall. :thinking:
Well, so far. Maybe they’re still deliberating sanctions.

1 Like

Maybe the key element is that you didn’t ask for a fancy dress before you shot him.

I mean, several people have been sassy, rude even, to CONCORD bods.
And plenty have shot at CONCORD hardware.
But I asked for a fancy dress, for my friend, and blam, -9.7 sec.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe even Concord thought he was in the wrong? I doubt it but still.

I think everyone is mostly trying to pretend the whole fiasco did not happen.

Fashion is serious business.

You asked for a fancy dress, refused to turn over evidence, threatened CONCORD personnel with explosives in baseliner facilities…

Really, they should’ve cancelled your contracts and turned you off.

2 Likes

Explosives ? Ludicrous.

Those spring-loaded boxes of Jovian meme worms were in no way explosive.

And I didn’t refuse to turn over evidence, I simply asked for a better reward than a pittance.

So, no.

“I don’t really see the appeal of collecting antique silverware after I realized I can steal all the plastic chopsticks I need off the local JinMeshi™.”

2 Likes

The how is starting to spread among the agents in various systems already. Those silly crooks are not very covert when it comes to internal transmissions that are supposed to be encrypted. We have already begun to infiltrate some of their offices where we picked up internal communications of our good deeds. It seems our friends in high places are already keeping a watchful eye on us as we meet the locals with open arms. Unfortunately, Miss Shindeiru of the 24th Imperial Crusade did not pay the tax and ultimately, found herself traveling back home a little lighter than before.

We promise to put your arms to good use.

RansomMerlinRP2

1 Like

You would have to because capsuleers don’t have much legs to stand on, morally.

1 Like

I think I know a guy you could probably pawn off at least the hands to.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.