RadStar Entertainment is Proud to Announce Its New Holo-Game!

Well, you did your research partly, and for myself I can say, that indeed I do look for combat and I love me good opponents who might be stronger than me, that gets me going.

But you weren’t right with picking a partner for me. I do want to fight merited opponents, yes, but I am not very eager to fight against dishonorable scum who are known for lack of morals or prowess. When I see a filthy cockroach like that, I do not fight it, I just stomp it down, and even after that I’ll have to wash my boots from that stink. That’s not a worthy opponent, killing that I feel myself not like a soldier but like a janitor that cleans some pet furrier crap from the street. And while I do appreciate that the street looks cleaner after that, I’d prefer just to nuke that from distance to not get that smell.

I have a feeling that you didn’t get thorough research on the opponent you were offering me. And, unfortunately, it seems like you have another similar one.

There is no crime more disgusting, more revolting, amoral and dishonorable than treason - there simply can be no excuse or forgiveness to that. In the Empire they usually strike people from the Book of Records. Here in the State we aren’t known for ignoring facts. If thing happened, it happened. And such behavior is so out of place in here that people who commit deeds like that become known throughout whole State, their names become objectified. That’s how you get new words like ‘hnolku’ or ‘mantel’.

I heard some people were saying even that ‘hnolku’ was a word for traitor in Napanii, but that’s not really true - because hnolku means Dr. Ullia Hnolku. It’s a name which became a word, just from events of over a decade ago. You can guess how we do treat traitors. It’s very uncommon here, and very despised. Mantel is just a modern version of hnolku.

1 Like