RadStar Entertainment is Proud to Announce Its New Holo-Game!

You forgot BunnyClem

3 Likes

Please do.

Thank you for your support. Iā€™ll let you know if something happens to us.

Please do.

We will be adding plenty of DLC over the months. Both new characters and skins/outfits/costumes for existing ones. All suggestions help and will be considered. So, thank you.

Thatā€™s just asking to be included. Honestly, you make a strong argument for your inclusion with that post!

Done!

Our stance is that every character is totally balanced, even the future DLC ones that weā€™ve yet to add. Even the DLC ones that we make extremely overpowered and leave that way for two months to drive sales before nerfing them just in time for the next DLC. They will be perfectly balanced both before and after the nerf.

4 Likes

Just donā€™t be sad when all your pets are dead.

Stellar work on the latest changes, Incredibly amusing to go through.

I humbly request the inclusion of at least one (1) Kikimora-class destroyer in some way, shape, or form. This will improve the quality of the game by a substantial margin, as it is the pinnacle of all spacefaring vessels.

Otherwise, great work. Keep at it.

3 Likes

In the stage, Wirashoda - Veles Clade Bioadaptation Chambers, there is a specific condition under which, a Kikimora has a chance to crash into the window of the station, cracking it. It doesnā€™t affect the fight, but itā€™s a cool dynamic background element! We have many in each stage!

8 Likes

HAHAHAHAH you see that, Rusty? Your infamous ā€œLOL Autopilot Buttonā€ incident is forever memorialized in the game!

1 Like

Oh, heyā€¦
Speaking about dynamic backgrounds, can you make a background likeā€¦
A gallente Prime - and itā€™s being bombarded by dreadnaughts and titans all around it. And there are nuclear explosions on surface with mushrooms rising visibly above surface like on 10-15% of planet radius. Oh, and at the same time there are wings of condors flying around the viewer in triangle formations. And triumphant music!

If you can do that, Iā€™ll put 10/10 rating of your game on GalNet.
(But it doesnā€™t mean I wonā€™t bombard your offices from the orbit myself for putting my picture on the same line with #1 filth of New Eden, because that crap was really disgusting and offensiveā€¦)

4 Likes

If Diana Kim wins in round one on a few of the stages in Gallente space, the background can indeed already show either a bombardment or invasion happening.

There are dynamic backgrounds that respond to each of the characters in addition to ones that arenā€™t linked to specific characters.

Iā€™d of thought youā€™d be happy about a game where you can play as yourself and fight Commander Adams. You couldnā€™t have that unless we added both of you in the game, right? I think youā€™ve been too quick to sour on the Sweet & Sour Community DLC pack, Strike Commander.

2 Likes

Well, you did your research partly, and for myself I can say, that indeed I do look for combat and I love me good opponents who might be stronger than me, that gets me going.

But you werenā€™t right with picking a partner for me. I do want to fight merited opponents, yes, but I am not very eager to fight against dishonorable scum who are known for lack of morals or prowess. When I see a filthy cockroach like that, I do not fight it, I just stomp it down, and even after that Iā€™ll have to wash my boots from that stink. Thatā€™s not a worthy opponent, killing that I feel myself not like a soldier but like a janitor that cleans some pet furrier crap from the street. And while I do appreciate that the street looks cleaner after that, Iā€™d prefer just to nuke that from distance to not get that smell.

I have a feeling that you didnā€™t get thorough research on the opponent you were offering me. And, unfortunately, it seems like you have another similar one.

There is no crime more disgusting, more revolting, amoral and dishonorable than treason - there simply can be no excuse or forgiveness to that. In the Empire they usually strike people from the Book of Records. Here in the State we arenā€™t known for ignoring facts. If thing happened, it happened. And such behavior is so out of place in here that people who commit deeds like that become known throughout whole State, their names become objectified. Thatā€™s how you get new words like ā€˜hnolkuā€™ or ā€˜mantelā€™.

I heard some people were saying even that ā€˜hnolkuā€™ was a word for traitor in Napanii, but thatā€™s not really true - because hnolku means Dr. Ullia Hnolku. Itā€™s a name which became a word, just from events of over a decade ago. You can guess how we do treat traitors. Itā€™s very uncommon here, and very despised. Mantel is just a modern version of hnolku.

1 Like

So, I have been trying out this game. Iā€™ve just been playing Aria Jenneth :vs: Nauplius. I find that the characters are well balanced, but once you master Ariaā€™s ā€œCurseā€ combo and the adaptive AI adjusts, most matches go to time because Nauplius starts focusing on swarm attacks, and those take soooo long to resolve. This becomes quite annoying.
I have no suggestions what to do about this, and I actually suspect this is ā€œworking as intendedā€.

2 Likes

Pooh. Iā€™m not in it :frowning:

You donā€™t strike me as a ****poster, old friend. I see it as a compliment to not be included, even though that may also be due to other reasons.

1 Like

I also noticed her voice lines are way too short. Need a minimum of 15 syllables each, at least!

Ave Maria~

This is such a sad revelation. With the localization translations I run on I was soooo convinced I was a silver ranked Maria Daphiti main, No wonder why they snickered at me when I said who my favorite was.
It was @Amicia_Cora all along!

This makes it even more fantastic that the character which I thought was you can perform Lunarisse Phonagas ā€œMarriageā€ ultimate on @MantelGlobalIndustries and @Nauplius. I thought it was a family ā€œEaster eggā€ kind of thing.

Now given that it is @Amicia_Cora I find it even more fascinating and mysterious how this ultimate can be done on this character!

Oh, I said two characters, it is more like 1.5. As the two times I gotten Marriage to work against @Nauplius it has triggered the sweet animation and he takes to a kneeā€¦ but instead of the fatality scene, it looks like he smiles and what seems like the start of the swarm summon animation playsā€¦ then my game freezes! It is so frustrating!!!
Has anyone else experienced this?

1 Like

When Nauplius defeats a Minmatar (and frankly, you should be able to faceroll and still defeat a Minmatar with Nauplius, so superior is the genius of Nauplius over any Minmatar), then the ending animation should be Nauplius injecting the loser with a comically oversized syringe of Vitoc, followed by the loser, now chained and slave-collared, being dragged offstage.

And what if the player chooses @Nauplius vs @Nauplius ?

I donā€™t know if itā€™s a bug or intended but attempting to fight Nauplius vs. Nauplius results in the entire arena being overrun by a herd of Yaks. Then youā€™re kicked back out to the lobby.

4 Likes

As of right now, thereā€™s background effects and ending cutscenes featuring the victor, but no real interaction (beyond words) to the losing character.

We set out to make each and every character in the game to look really cool to the groups of people we expect to which they want to look cool. So while ending cutscenes try to make the victor look very cool, none try to make the loser look particularly uncool.

7 Likes

That is quite thoughtful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gods and spirits Valate! You calling me a crap poster? We may have to settle this in a Diana Kim style honor duel with Rifters at 20 paces.

Besides, Arrendis and I look nothing alike.
:stuck_out_tongue: