RadStar Entertainment is Proud to Announce Its New Holo-Game!

Good! That way better suits my modus operandi than endless court sessions. Where did you say I can find you?

Playing Super ā– ā– ā– ā– posting Siblings Online!

3 Likes

Strike Commander, Iā€™d suggest thinking quite long and hard about your next course of actionsā€¦ threatening a civilian studio with violence? Hardly conduct becoming of a Caldari Officer.

I might understand it if say, they were affiliated with the Gallente militia or something of the sort, but really dearā€¦ wasting valuable time and resources trying to intimidate a game studioā€¦ how would that look to your superiors?

1 Like

Intimidate? I am not planning to intimidate it. I am planning to destroy it.
One who commits a hostile action is hostile, and if theyā€™re hostile then the violence is the answer.

Of course, I did offer them a legal way of solving the issue, but if theyā€™re not interested, then why should I press into this issue any further? When a civilian commits a hostile action against a military personnel of other side theyā€™re considered guerillas, partizans. They clearly took the side and joined the conflict. So, no. Itā€™s not a civilian anymore. Itā€™s a hostile agent.

Dealing with a hostile agent in State territory can be done with law and order. Dealing with a hostile agent in hostile territory can be done with VIOLENCE.

Thatā€™s the thing I fear you donā€™t really understand. A social sleight does not constitute military hostile action.

1 Like

This will be the tagline for our next game.

7 Likes

You know, I was dubious about this whole thing, butā€¦ nah, thatā€™s legit. :thumbsupparrot:

Also legit.

Did you remember to give him a secret special spoon-wielding eye gouge when fighting Nauplius?

4 Likes

Of course! We do our research at this company!

2 Likes

And whatā€™s this Federal Region?

If my middle name is any indication, Iā€™m pretty sure I will not be in this game. And thatā€™s fine. Iā€™d probably be a pretty boring and weak character with ā€œRunā€ as her signature move, or maybe ā€œThe Teaā€.

1 Like

ā€œThe Teaā€ is OP, perhaps it can be used as a special animation some sort of ā€œFatal Moveā€, but ingame? May be quite hard to balance.

1 Like

This isnā€™t a bug. Fix it or Iā€™ll be forced to shitpost harder.

2 Likes

Insta-death of one of participants, 50/50 chance.

Playing as Lunarisse sure gives me so many medals for achievement unlocks.

2 Likes

Donā€™t let anyone intimidate you, Ms. Zhang. If your distribution network is ever threatened, Stribog Clade will happily provide you with mirror servers throughout Pochven.

4 Likes

Hmm. It might be worth returning to being a Galnet regular just to be included in a future release. . . .

3 Likes

I can point you in the direction of a reliable source on the finer matters between two of your Caldari fighters, if you like?

I think all the changes are fine adjustments included the planned Sweet&Sour DLC coming soon. I would also like to add to the request made by @Sahara_Jackal to add a certain fallen flower to the roster. @Clementine_Lafleur would make a fine addition with all her different skins!

• ClassicClem
  • CrimClem
  • CloneClem (actually some else but they look similar)
  • KyberClem

As always, keep up the good work!

#JulianFlavoursisbalancedanddoesnā€™tneedanerf
#Natural
#JFT
#FlavoursEauDeParfum

6 Likes

I am both offended yet relieved not to have made the cut.

That said, if I at some point find my likeness used without permission, I WILL find a way to burn down your house when you least expect it.

4 Likes

Hey! So Iā€™ve been thinking about this: The lawyering game isnā€™t really my thing, and maybe I donā€™t need kredits to be appeased.

I want an exclusive reskin and free DLC releases for life, though! In return, Iā€™ll help you all pin down those voice lines and critique the existing aesthetics (those definitely are NOT the style of shades I wear in the default skin).

Deal? Deal. Just give me a moment to find where I stashed my bunny suitā€¦

4 Likes

Same. But then again I might be too OP if I was added to the game.

2 Likes