RadStar Entertainment is Proud to Announce Its New Holo-Game!

As it should be, keep going Devs you’re doing a great job :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

PSA Sidnote: Real life JFT (Julian Flavours Tokens) do hold value, so just remember buy them at your nearest reputable cryptostore.

1 Like

I’m glad to see this, there are many more creative insults that have been sent my way which would definitely fit. “Crazy ■■■■■” is an easy one, “blood traitor bastard of a collaborator.” is a bit more niche.

That said, I am somewhat surprised to be included at all.

Lawyer Squadron Ocelot Banana, break off. Abort attack run. I repeat, abo… oh. Oh.

She isn’t one, though. It’s possible she doesn’t see herself as a dedicated enemy, but however I look at it it’s hard to describe a willing Collective minion as “loyal” to the State.

Am I the only character who’s itty or just the only one whose hit box you had to adjust?

2 Likes

The characters each have various heights that are accurate to their persons.

Valerie’s hitbox was also changed. her defensive hitboxes are larger and her offensive hitboxes are smaller after the nerf. The other hitboxes besides yours are deemed to be at least decent. Changes may be made in the future.

I thought it was a feature! Characters having individualized responses was a cool thing, please bring it back! Don’t kill your own game by removing things your players like!

Also this game is way more fun than it has any right to be.

EDITed to add: by request I clarify that my opinions are my own and not to be taken as approval by my family or or clan, and/or a promise of refraining from legal action by said entities.

5 Likes

Is this a crack about the size of my bosom ?

1 Like

I think you misunderstand. The individualized responses are what we’re preserving. As it stands now, sometimes characters will aggressively yell things like “This is why the Federation should be destroyed!” at Remilia, which doesn’t make sense. Voice lines meant for other individuals and architypes are being pulled up at times.

With the patch, characters should now begin to respond to characters with proper, individualized responses more often!

It was not, actually.

Ah! Thank you! This makes much more sense, yes!

1 Like

So, I tried this thing out after it was brought to my attention, and I do have some comments:

• Some of the attack moves using a sword are blatantly meant for a rapier, not an officer’s sabre. Is this intentional?
  • While I appreciate the faithful recreation of my uniform, my character does use a firearm on occasion (Downwards diagonal, Crouched forward, Tier 3 requiem, Finisher), this is done despite the lack of a visible holster on the model. Will this be addressed?
  • Why does my character get lines like that when fighting against Strike Commander Kim? Not funny.
  • Are there any plans for alternative cosmetics for the characters?
  • I expect to receive the appropriate royalties for the use of my likeness by the end of the month. Alternatively, you may expect legal action instead.

Seethe.

5 Likes

Never heard about the Black Eagles? Careful when you hear knocks at the door.

Considering most of our team’s sword knowledge comes from cartoons and video games, it was definitely intentional.

We can address this in the next update! Thank you for pointing it out!

Our best research that was totally not done on Galnet capsuleer fanfiction sites was tasked with creating authentic lines for each character, We will look into this.

Of course! We are a business after all! There will be tons.

I choose not to address this!

I’ve very much heard of the Black Eagles and they very much appreciate the lack of a right to privacy in the Federal Region we’re technically based out of. We haven’t even started on your DLC yet, so wait until you see the finished product before you criticize! You might like it!

1 Like

Good. Poking fun at people for their natural body shape is somewhat childish. And it is my natural figure, despite what some people say.

Anyway, I must take issue with the patch note comment about “criticising the game”. My comments were constructive criticism, at a perceived bias in character selection. Since you are at least now aware of this issue, then that point has been addressed.

You know what?
I am going to sue you for putting my picture alongside with that single creature who personifies the most disgusting filth of New Eden.

1 Like

Please sue me.

I’d be considered a hero if I could get you to appear in a Federal court.

Until then, please enjoy the Sweet & Sour Community DLC pack featuring yourself and Adams half off with the coupon code: DIANA!

7 Likes

Federal?!
You surely are joking, they know neither justice, nor fairness, nor Honor.
Im gonna pull CBT on you.

best the CBT could, reasonably, do Strike Commander, is get it pulled from any official distribution platform in the State… and even then, it’d be a lengthy process where money could be better spent elsewhere. Like say… on a good, reputable companion service.

As of now, our small company is based in the Federation and distributes our game digitally to anyone who can access our servers! So you’d have to sue us here to do much.

Though, I do want to reach out to Ishukone and see if they are interested in picking up official publishing rights in the State. I have a good feeling about Ishukone!

3 Likes

Well, if you don’t want to answer in front of legal authority, hiding from us in a hostile territory, as a soldier of the State I can bring the war right next to your doorstep. Is this what you want?

Yes.  

2 Likes