Rapidly declining players

I am not Rp’ing anything, ye of little intelligence and imagination.

2 Likes

in fact you are probably one of many of the old guard that is the reason EvE has and is stagnating.

2 Likes

Heh. Right bruv.

It’s my fault EVE Is dying and you are over wanting WiS so you can own slaves.

:smiley:

2 Likes

not going to argu with you …cause you have nothing of substance to say, you are fecking small minded idiot.

3 Likes

Erm bruv?

Your justification for WiS is you literally want to own other people as slaves.

But I’m the one that’s the problem :smiley:

which is why you are stupid LOL if that is all you got out of it…please shut up before you hurt the rest of us.

3 Likes

Me? Hurt the rest?

You literally wanna own slaves in game bruv :smiley:

2 Likes

What about all the ones I have in storage? Can they suffocate? :cry:

2 Likes

I wish there were a way to activate them, so they can do stuff for me. As a True Amarrian I have a moral duty to make good use of them. :crazy_face:

And the same for my merry troupe of exotic dancers :partying_face:

As to WiS/CQ, only if it comes with glass cabinets where I can put meatsicles on display !!

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for the April Fools stunt to come true. I have containers of biomass! :scream:

Hi awesome amarr peepz
as a member of the Theology Council I’m posting to recommend you guys to avoid the “ens” and “sla” words
better to use “life coach” , ”mentor” , “confused people” , “patient” nowadays

for example
the great amarr empire offer free life coaching to the confused minmatar people because they sure need some guidance

ty all

2 Likes

There’s a lot of history in this game. It’s a shame CCP can’t seem to capitalize on that. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

I’d be down for space casinos, where you gotta pull your ship up and “dock” but are still in space :smiley:

And they can only be in low sec :smiley:

[quote="Gix Firebrand, post:400, topic:377121, full:true, username:Gix_Firebrand”]
I’d be down for space casinos, where you gotta pull your ship up and “dock” but are still in space :smiley:

And they can only be in low sec :smiley:
[/quote]

eve theme slots would be awesome , roulette , baccarat
maybe even some chess why not

1 Like

You’ve had better ideas than that! :roll_eyes: :rofl:

but … but … space casino is a great idea

1 Like

I thought that was just plain undocking? :laughing:

Crap shoot! :wink:

i like the pew pew
but i like the lights and the bling bling bling to

1 Like

Coming from an era of the 5.5 floppy, graphics are nice, but gameplay was always a 1st choice. Even today…

me to
i don’t care about graphics
i do like gambling
CCP would never do it but imagine a even more depraved version of final fantasy private rooms inside a space casino
would fit like a glove in EVE world