Rapidly declining players

What is humanity?

also, how? or what? enforces a Law…is a Law a Law if it is not enforced? and if is…how is it enforced?

No, it’s just another word.

Exactly this. You are buying protection from her forces, not anyone else.

It isn’t a scam LOL. However, she can’t control what others do.

No different than when I was ransoming peeps in low. We always honored but if they continued down the pipe to the russians well, that was on them.

You got proof? Cause I’ve seen them honor it time and again. I even seen when a mistake was made, they paid the guy out.

Seems to me someone, i.e. you, is lying here :smiley:

You know you’re playing a vidya game right? Right?

Erm. Brosef. You know this isn’t real right?

Right?

Homo Borg Genesis

It is quite simply really.
Whatever I do is right, everyone else is wrong.

Oh you talking about moraility?
That one is easy - this is EVE.

3 Likes

Look at all that empty space! Sure it’s just during this timezone on a Monday (still almost 21k players online though), but the trend will continue. Null sec has noticeable space just empty, where High and low sec does not. The same trends occur when you look at NPC ship destruction or player ship destruction. You can pick out the empty systems in Null, but not for Hi/Lo sec.

1 Like

It’s a game…for crying out loud.

1 Like

Will Faction War deliver?

That’s not true. When I contracted with SAFTEY. as a free agent, I absolutely looked at bios to make sure they have permit. And I checked to make sure that what they are doing is in compliance with the contact set by the permit. For example, I will first send the miner a DM. If they do not respond in a timely fashion, they are deemed AFK, and thus have voided their end of the contract and are free game.

It would appear that you know very little on the inner workings of SAFTEY. And choose to share a bent version of what you think they do in order to validate your biased position.

1 Like

The miners are working on it

2 Likes

Yea… go there and do anything in a Omega ship for more than a few hours, you’ll get blown up before you even make a profit. It’s not “empty space” and certainly not a place for low-skilled pilots with low-stats ships and low on isk.

Anything not to play game, I guess.

Just use a filament to travel out there and back to avoid gate camps and intel. Use a cloaky ship and do your thing. Be nimble and alert. Or if you are a part of a smaller alliance, maybe just open up diplomatic channels and join a coalition. There are more ways to get access, you just need to be adaptable or creative.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll join a corporation of course, it’s a PvP MMO after all, I’d be stupid not to.

What I want to see is a graph of how many people have left the game since they added Residue?

1 Like

Why would players leave because of residue?

Bescause they added Residue so they could Troll people with it.
Here have some more loss cycles…

Can you explain? How does residue work?

It appears to cover the critical thinking areas of the brain with a heavy fog.

5 Likes