Eve is about community and relationships. There is blowing stuff up, rebuilding it and blowing it up again but Eve is much much more than just a game. Eve is a place that no matter what is going on in your real life there are people to help and walk with you through it. What brought you to eve?
As a CSM my focus will be bettering the community and presenting some quality of life improvements. I have done NRDS, NBSI, NPSI and the one thing that was always consistent is community.
CSM candidates are not meant to be developers but an extension of the player base. This is an extraordinary opportunity to bring concerns to the table and understand what the thought process is from the developer’s side.
The following is a list of areas that I would like to address:
- Improved integration of voice coms ie… direct connect button for Discord, or Mumble or TeamSpeak
- Tutorial for joining alliances
- Integration of fleet doctrine management like Fleetup for alliances
- Streamlining of PI setup and maintenance
- Nesting of containers and BPC stacking
- Rorqual module that allows it to hit a moon and create a limited time instant asteroid belt.
- Multi ship Fitting from containers.
- De cloak burst module or probes to hunt cloaky campers.
- Extend the ADC module with creation of an Assault Battleship
- Ihub upgrade for lvl 5 agents to spawn at player owned structures.
- Sales agents for continuous market monitoring the higher the skill the more items that are able to monitored.
- An improved speed of concord response, taking into consideration System Security Status AND the Players Security Status.
At the end of the day as a CSM I want to work for the community and to improve the community interactions.
Discord Server: Rathon Altols Hot Mess
Direct Discord: Rathon Altol (The Hot Mess)#3955