[RAZSU] Zaibatsu Associated News Institute hub

Patriarch orders immediate transfer of control of Lirsuatton VI facility from Lucrative Excavations to Salvaged Fortune Industries for deconstruction

Lirsautton VI

October 24th YC 120

Huan Yaken, the Patriarch of the Zaibatsu has just commenced the immediate transfer of control of the Lirsuatton VI ground base, from Lucrative Excavations to Salvaged Fortunes Industries.

Monden Searbier was recently given permission to take Lucrative Excavations and pursue an independent mission in the Lirsuatton system that involved the purchase of a groundbase facility already established by a third party. The facility previously belonged to the Capsuleer/Baseliner hybrid organization known as the United Neopian Federation. Their presence on the world was allowed in order to supply humanitarian relief to the locals. After resistance from the Sang Do caste of the Jin-Mei Nation however, they were ordered to unoccupy the planet’s surface and withdraw all assets. In an interview with UNF-A Capsuleer Lauralite Brezia on the 20th of October, Lauralite mentions the possibility of disposing of the UNF owned ground base though a sale. It was here Monden Searbier, CEO of Lucrative Excavations, approached the Patriarch and requested permission to pursue an independent project by purchasing the facility from the UNF. It is assumed the Patriarch agreed with the idea as he has given Monden his blessing.

It was then revealed to the wider public at large by Monden Searbier that Lucrative Excavations hosting a survey for Federal citizens about whether they agree or disagree with the merits of a compliment of a living Sang-Do. This bizarre and rather subversive plan proved to be faulty and has became a bit of an embarrassment for the Patriarch, as elders of House Yaken criticize the trust he place in Monden’s idea. The plan was so flawed that it had to be overhauled the day the doors to the facility opened. After only three days of being controlled by Lucrative Excavations, the plan has become one of the largest regrets of the Patriarch.

The Patriarch made this announcement to comment on the turn of events.

“I may be a man in a position to cast my blame onto others for failures. The truth is, however, that this embarrassment never would’ve happened if I hadn’t gone along with Monden’s idea and supplied him the funding to make it happen. However, instead of tucking my tail behind my legs and trying to cover this up and pray history forgets it, I’m going to make the best of the situation, get my money’s worth out of this foolish purchase and have a bit more wisdom for the future as i acknowledge my mistake here. As Patriarch and majority shareholder of Lucrative Excavations, I’m ordering the immediate transfer of the facility to Salvaged Fortune Industries to - no pun intended - salvage this disaster.

• Huan Yaken

While details are scarce and behind doors, what is known is that Salvaged Fortunes is starting to mobilize personnel and equipment essential for deconstruction down to the ground base of Lirsautton VI. This unnamed base is also being given the codename “Tanri” to provide it an identity from this point on.

The fact that UNF staff are just now full evacuation of personnel and equipment further adds to the utter disorganization of this whole plan. Instead of starting the cycle over again of removing Lucrative Excavation staff and replacing them with Salvaged Fortunes workers, the staff of Lucrative Excavations will stay on Lirsuatton VI and aid with the transfer process. Thanks to the already existing infrastructure in the form of several starports, a warehouse, command center, and stock of food supplies, Salvaged Fortunes has everything they need for a smooth salvaging operation. Chief Fabricator Viokoro Velan will select a trusted staff member to overseer the process while Akels Searbier is to return to Hoiyori immediately.

Representatives of other CORE modules have expressed their disappointment in pulling out. The Matron of the Ohrion Conglomerate has explained to ZANIE reporters the of wanting to establish research camp out there during the decommission and record any local wildlife or flora on the world. Auljam Karvose of Karvose Collaboration Studios had his expressed his interest to use the exotic environments for a holo-reel that collaborators of the Studio are working on.

Auljam Karvose provided this quote.

“So we got this slice-of-life drama that follows the life of pioneers on some lushish green underdeveloped world, out to build a new home away from the politics and civil strife of the four Empires. We have the perfect opportunity to have an authentic and real atmosphere for this holo-reel, we don’t gotta resort to any fake computer generated scenes if we get permission to film out there! A-And don’t get me wrong, Namiyo is a fine place to film! But…Just to urbanized, y’know?”

• Auljam Karvose

ZANIE can report that Auljam’s Karvose’s request has been swiftly declined by the Patriarch, while the Ohrions had their request to set up a camp during the decommissioning declined as well. It is assumed this decision is an attempt at damage control to avoid another mistake. Currently, the only personnel on this world either belong to Salvaged Fortunes, Lucrative Excavations, or the Myrskytuuli Regiment. The Regiment presence is purely to provide security during the decommissioning process and turn away anyone that shows up to Lucrative Excavation’s “survey”. The deconstruction process is estimated to last a weel, afterwhich all recovered material will be sent up to space and transported back to Hoiyori to use in future endeavors.

Neither Monden Searbier nor Akels Searbier are available for comment

5 Likes