I’d like to propose a feature that should make the out-of-Eve experience more engaging, and alleviate the hunger among the more mindlessly depraved.
At present our out-of-game character is only expressed through JSON and scaled images through the image server. I propose we enhance this.
First, my needs.
- I have enemies. I also have a drone. I’d like to drop my enemies from my drone.
- I have a lot of corpses. I’d like to make a real corpse bucket.
- I’d also like to put those corpses’ body parts onto my model Rifter.
- And it’ll be the only way I’d get my hands on a Chribba corpse.
And now, the proposal.
CCPlease publish full colour 3D printing blueprints of all characters past, present and future…
- Published through ESI
- Read-only: there’s zero need to update your char except through the client
- Full colour blueprints
- Low update latency is not a strong requirement
- Full download statistics also available, to measure the love/hate for individuals
If this subject has been raised before, please accept my apologies.
Thank you for your kind attention.