RECOMMEND GAMES

the rules are
1 GAME per post (you can post other game as soon as other person posts )
the name of the game
a pic or 2 (can be the cover )
a few words about it
a score (if you like )

example :

tales of maj’eyal

one of the best roguelikes ever made , to me its a mix of classic rogues and something like WOW offline
you can get it for free on the dev page (old version?) or get heavily discounted with expansions all the time on steam
can be played with mouse and few keyboard keys , simple controls not a full keyboard rogue
10/10

1 Like

Domina

Game in which you are the manager of a gladiator ludus (ludus is kinda a school).
So you gotta buy or enslave people and train them for becomming gladiators, you gotta manage trainning, food, water, wine, build stuff for upgrading the ludus, buy and upgrade equipment.

The game is a punishing roguelike with a lot of adult humor where you gotta build your way to the top.

There’s so many funny stuff, for example you can build walls!
You can ask why build walls?
So your slaves don’t run away!

You can build a private quarters for your chamption, otherwise the managers from opposing ludus could assassinate him.

2 Likes

Mount&Blade II Bannerlord
Released Oct. 25 2022

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is a strategy/action role-playing game. The fundamental gameplay premise is the same as previous entries in the series: the player builds up a party of soldiers and performs quests on an overhead campaign map, with battles being played out on battlefields that allow the player to personally engage in combat alongside their troops. Bannerlord, however, includes significant improvements to numerous elements of gameplay.
On its early access release, Bannerlord became the largest launch of the year to that point on Steam, achieving more than 170,000 concurrent players.

0011-3a00c
mount_and_blade_2_desert_horses

3 Likes

868 HACK

minimalist score roguelike for pc and ios
the dev Michael Brough is know for his proficiency in making “mini roguelikes”
this is his masterpiece IMO
and my favorite
cam be played with wasd and mouse , very simple controls
10/10 best trailer on steam

gold :rofl:

643x0w

1 Like

Witcher 3

One of my favourite games, the stories, worldbuilding and characters are great in this game. You really feel like you get to know the other characters in this game and I had a lot of fun playing through this game, multiple times.

If you like open world single player games like Skyrim (which I enjoyed too) I really recommend this game. While Skyrim gave a lot character choices (here you’re stuck with one choice of character: Geralt of Rivia) I feel like I cannot play Skyrim again after playing the Witcher without missing how much more lively NPCs in the Witcher felt to me.

(Single player open world choices matter story driven gameplay.)

3 Likes

Disco Elysium - the final cut

this game is the “spiritual successor” of plane scape torment , not really , but they say that…
they say because its a CRPG with emphasis on dialog ( awesome dialog)
one of the best CRPGS EVER made , incredible art , all voice acted , great plot , sound track , fun , emotional , the ■■■■ are you looking bro I’m the ■■■■■■■ law
its sold heavy discounted all the time , i urge you to buy

10/10 cenobite RPG dices

capsule_616x353

4 Likes

Dawn of Man

title6

Take control of a settlement of the first modern humans, guide them through the ages in their struggle for survival.
Dawn of Man is a survival/city-builder from the creators of Planetbase. The game starts in the Stone Age, and takes you up to the Iron Age, spanning more than 10,000 years of human prehistory. You will have to get your people to survive, expand and evolve, just like our ancestors, facing the challenges that the environment will throw at you.

2 Likes

Kerbal Space Program

Hey kids , do you like Minecraft ? Yaaaayyyy ! Do you like space? Yaaaaayyyy! Are you a big ■■■■■■■ nerd? yeaaayyyy :nerd_face: Do you want to know more about orbital mechanics than the real og astronauts ? Yaaaaaayy Them play kerbal space program . Its a MASSIVE waste of time and also the most advanced learning tool the man ever made

like 600 hours waste of time
Captura de Tela 2022-10-28 às 19.33.00
to be competent

i estimate 2k to 3k hours to be a pro

but is sooooooooo cool

10/10 jebediah kerman is a ■■■■■■■ hero

3 Likes

That game taught me so much about orbital mechanics!

I have barely touched the surface of that game, but when I did touch the surface of the Mun I was trying to land on, I realised late that landing in the dark with just sea level as reference was not a flawless idea when some parts of the Mun happen to be above sealevel. Needless to say, I touched the Mun a bit too hard.

2 Likes

my biggest achievement was putting a big satellite dish with infinite thermonuclear energy in all celestial bodies including moons in the game
now i can send drones everywhere

i also made a big space station in kerbin (with mining ships docked and stuff) and hauled her to minmus for infinite mining trips

the game is soooooo nice :smiley:

2 Likes

@tutucox_Khamsi Have to wait til next year for KSP 2 :confounded:

2 Likes

Kenshi: Mad Max meets city building, slavery, canibalism, katanas, drugs, pet,s kidnapping, faction wars, city building, amputations, permadeath and being skinned alive.

Very extreme game, very brutal, very violent and amazing!
You can have many alts and the game is only over if all alts die. You can recruit, hire and enslave more alts.

Your alts can be beat up, unconscious and wake up in a cage in another region, you can still play as a slave and escape or send a rescue team.

This game has so much I will just link a funny review:

Use quality of life mods is almost obligatory.

2 Likes

Sundog Frozen Legacy

A truly great game from 1984. You had a ship that had modules that could be upgraded, or damaged in combat (see below)

The objective was to fly around the expansive universe as a trader, hauling stuff around to make a profit. You could land on planets, get into fights, etc. You were even required to sleep, otherwise you would pass out at inopportune times. Here is the space navigation panel:

This is what wandering around on the planet surface looked like:

Good times.

2 Likes

doki doki literature club / doki doki literature club plus

A cute waifu visual novel with a sinister twist , PLUS is the HD paid version , you can get it for free or have the plus version for more stuff and support devs , nowadays there is a lot of scary dating simulators but that is the OG and its awesome

WARNING … if you have any mental problems, depression , easily impressed ,yada yada yada ,better DON’T

10/10 just Yuri

fan video - contain SPOILERS

1 Like

Saw Quill’s video about this game, this is very elaborate for 1984, this is very impressive for that time.
I can’t imagine the impact this game had on people who were mostly playing Atari games.

That’s impressive! This Sayori is cute btw! lol

The only adult game I ever played was Cobra Mission - Panic In Cobra City, it has sex and violence and the game is good enough to be something to be played.
cm_102

1 Like

You can check my Steam Curator page for a couple dozen of these. Due to the format these are very short opinion pieces. Haven’t written a new one since some time but probably you can find something of use still.

The featured items show four screenshots but the rest have no pictures associated with them.

You can also check my Steam Reviews. Only one over a dozen of these but usually are longer in length.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/gremmerz/recommended

Again no pictures due to the format.

Hope it’s not a problem to post more than one as am too lazy to post one at a time. :stuck_out_tongue: But let me know if this is not okay and I delete my post.

Milk inside a bag of milk inside a bag of milk / Milk outside a bag of milk outside a bag of milk AKA the MILK Series

for starters the series of two games costs like 2 or 3 dollars
they are short and creepy visual novels , the writhing is very creative , i like them , soooooo

Milk inside a bag of milk inside a bag of milk

she have to buy milk , she have mental problems, CGA style graphics

capsule_616x353

Milk outside a bag of milk outside a bag of milk

Now with more mental problems and anime graphics

v0c7bf2klnh81

10/10 “I can fix her”

1 Like

I don’t know what the ■■■■ to write here… I’m no salesman. But if you’re into puzzle games, then this one’s pretty interesting and chill. Worth checking out.

3 Likes

Game is nice :point_up:
Jayce is you
Hair is fabulous

1 Like