Referal Link has gone to fast

Hello CCP,

just to say : Stop this !
It has gone far to long and is pissing off players everywhere.
Add some RegEx into beginner channels to block it.

See my screenshot … you can even SEE the same s h i t posted by different chars but with the same text aka the same person, which may even be some chat-bot.

There is almost no chat anymore in beginner corps chats, just one shitlink spammed after the next.

1 Like

You could just block them yourself and be done with clearing up the chat?

2 Likes

When was that? Date, time, and corp please.

I haven’t seen that guy for a while. He’s been banned three times that I’ve been a party to. I honestly thought the GMs did it right the last time and banned his main instead of his temps.

Anyway, give me the info and I’ll be glad to collect screenshots for my next report.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Warframe trade chat is x1000000000000 worse.

Well your first chat pic has 10 referral links in the space of two and a half hours. You have to be seriously pre-annoyed and looking for something to complain about to even notice this.

As for there being no chat in beginner corp chats ‘any more’…there never was much in the first place. I recall the NPC corp chat being largely empty when I was a noob in September 2021, before all the referral stuff even started.

1 Like

Rookie Help Chat seems to be where everyone is these days. A safe haven.

NPC corps may never have been the most active chat but link spam certainly suffocated whatever life they had left in them. It’s a complete graveyard these days.

At least you found a purpose in life.

I’m just happy that he’s focusing all of his efforts on getting the spammers banned instead of getting me banned.

1 Like

When were you ever the centre of attention?

2 Likes

Oh my Neutron Blaster shots fired, someone call 555-CONCORD! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m ready for a fight! Will drop a structure tomorrow morning so it can be wardec”ed

Why not just go to lowsec and shoot stuff right away? Could also shoot stuff in Insurgency systems I think if I understand how it works. You could even bait people in hisec as well. There are other options too for your consideration.

I’m thinking of getting DC to blow me up

1 Like

Ah I see, sounds fun, if it works be sure to link the War Report once it’s over.

1 Like

The thing is it might not be under Frostpacker as there is the Longbuck and remember @Aaaarrgg invited a Longbuck so tomorrow we’ll see if she can anchor under Code.

1 Like

You don’t need my help for that.

Though I can show receipts for you trying to get me banned. Plenty of times.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ooo, let’s see them!

1 Like

What a snowflake.

I second this request.

Yeah I need to rethink that. I should ask first.

See how it turns out later as I don’t know what he will say.

1 Like