Reluctance for Logi

Well thats what you get for not engaging in safe PvP.

Logi is for carebears.

Which explains why NEPF are so fond of it

1 Like

If Logi are fitting to basically have infinite cap, why donā€™t we rebalance them to do so, and free up all those wasted low/mid slots on something fun?

If gank ships are fitted to basically have maxiumum DPS, why donā€™t we rebalance them to do so, and free up all those wasted low/mid slots on something fun?

1 Like

If mining vessels are fitted to basically have maximum yield, why donā€™t we rebalance them to do so, and free up all those wasted low/mid slots on something fun?

disaster_mining

( @Felix_Frostpacker )

1 Like

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Someone logged in their alts

1 Like

Getting to choose who survives sounds like a perk

Mehā€¦that advert is a bit of a myth. I think any logi member who was partial about who got logi would probably not be invited to logi again.

Talking to yourself again?

Clearly Batshit

1 Like

Imagine being on coms when at the start of a battle the FC is blown up first.

Whoā€™s going to save them?

Yes I do love logi , I in fact started my eve days being adopted by a low sec group of high skilled players a long time ago , so the 1st thing I learn how to do was e-war and logi , I got very good at it my blackbird was deadly. Interestingly I noticed how much salt it produced in enemy fleets.

I love dampeners ,tracking disruptors and ,neuts

Stopped flying jammers after the changes .

Luckily not being on a kB has never bothered me when flying logi , some kind of save mail would have been nice , just to rub gankers faceā€™s into it .

Iā€™m also a good tackler and baiter.
Like walks in the woods.
And hope for world peace.

1 Like

1 Like

Doubt. :roll_eyes:

This is a primary issue. Healing is often more skill-and-attention intensive than DPSing. You need to watch a broader range of targets, respond to changes in the situation faster, and exercise more careful judgement in triage - who needs the heals right now and who can wait a moment. And every time your attention, speed or judgement suffers any distraction and someone goes down in a ball of fire - itā€™s your fault.

For a number of healers Iā€™ve known, what they ā€œget out of itā€ is the personal satisfaction of contributing directly to their teammates, as opposed to being just another damage dealer. However this mindset is substantially less common than the ā€œI want to blast things!ā€ reward framework. When a target goes down, everybody yells Yay for the DPSers. When a teammate goes down, everybody yells ā€œBoo!ā€ for the healers.

In battle mechanics, what the healer is doing in general is exactly saving people from any mistakes made. As long as the target goes down, often nobody notices if one or another DPS was asleep at the wheel. And thereā€™s no real blame handed out (unless maybe the entire group fails to take down anything at all). But if a teammate goes down, you can bet people notice, and the blame game starts rolling.

MMOs have always featured fewer heal/support players than DPSers. People like to make things go boom. I donā€™t think ā€œmore rewardsā€ is going to change that much. At least some sort of record of participation in the battle would probably help though.

3 Likes

Split damage does happen during combat despite attempts to alpha off individual targets. You can be partial here. Especially when one of them keeps picking on the healer.

Iā€™VE HAD IT with this guy. Being partial as logi sounds very awesome

Why is there no damage meters in the game?

Iā€™d boot you out of any fleet I was FC of. People either work together as a team or they neednā€™t bother joining.