Reluctance for Logi

Not the way @Githany_Red and her ragtag bunch of nincompoops do it.

The make a little circle with their logis and target themselves. When a gank is in progress , they all rep themselves like crazy just incase one of them is targeted.

2 Likes

1 Like

I push f1, I see damage number, this makes me happy.

4 Likes

Being in the role of DPS/killing things is about as easy as things get. Just follow the instructions from the FC.

Being logi however takes some specialized skills and the experience to read the flow of a battle much like an FC. Ideally you need to run independant from the FC so the logi will have targets prepped for repair prior to them needing it. All while dodging/mitigating the enemy attempts to cripple them. The FC can then focus on reducing the enemy numbers.

Soā€¦

DPS = low experience/skill and trained skills are often already there for the most part since they carry over to other activities. Also looking good on a killmail is about the first thing of value a new player is able to discern from everything that is going on.

LOGI = high experience/skill and trained skills required are specialized and do not apply much of anywhere else.

Iā€™d like to see more recognition for the role logi can play in a battle. With homefronts for instance, I see people training the skills for the role earlier then they normally would. Should make finding people able to fill and learn the role propperly easier. I think CCP should develop this further.

From what Iā€™ve seen it is improving atleast.

2 Likes

Maybe they try summoning a higher power. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:smiling_imp:

You must be an altā€¦as you char doesnā€™t seem to have ā€˜seenā€™ much since 2017.

We cant all be happy playing beta-roles.

Logi alts not apearing on killmail is an advantage, makes you look even more awesome. I used to leave them cloaked till needed. When they appear, the enemy poops their pants leaving the prey I have my teeth in to do with as I please.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.