Remove suicide ganking from high sec

Set CODE. and other ganking corps to oranges or red in standings. Watch local.

Once in a system, click on a name in local chat. Press Control+A to select all. People who enter the system will not be highlighted. Watch for local spikes.

D-scan… if several ships that are of the ganking variety appear on D-scan, dock up or warp to a safe.

This isn’t rocket science…

3 Likes

Taking out large fleet suicide ganks might be achieved by using a fleet of Stormbringers.

Don’t think you were ever a miner. Takes alot of time to get a little isk. Not even sure the Gankers made a profit off me. I paid no license fee (if they would even honor that, I would doubt it, they don’t seem to be the honorable type), it only dropped less than 200 mil which probably covered a couple of their ships, but not all 9 of them. Just a way for someone tired of their game to get their rocks off. I did see the scan ship, I wasn’t AFK, I was trying to align but was already scrammed. It’s an Orca after all. Your game is to piss the miners off, but all you do is make us mine harder as you create a vaccum. Once EVE redistributes the resources, you’ll need to get you jollies on Ventures since the Orcas will mostly have moved into nulsec corporations. That’s what I was waiting on is my Rorquals to get moved from Goonspace. I just returned after 5 years. Thanks for the Welcome Back to EVE :slight_smile: It won’t happen again…

1 Like

Yeah, most of the gankers were all -8 in standings. You forget, they already have their target, so as soon as they show in local, they are already warping. And if they have someone sitting in the belt, they’ve already knocked the Orca out of alignment. The day before an Ateron knocked me out of alignment and I warped off. It takes hours to mine the ore. I just need to stick to my mining fleets, make the isk alot faster so I’m not sitting vulnerable for long periods. I just happened to notice all the Orca’s solo mining, and with all the drone rigs and drone speed boosts, it actually has a decent return. It’s only 14mil in an hour with plagio and pyrox, but decent. I still have 2 more Orcas. Since I’m just providing boosts for the mining fleet, I’ll be able to keep focused on local more. My issue I think was I have it stretched across 3 monitors, where I should of had the local right next to the overview. But I didn’t know about the Ctl-A trick so I can look for spikes easily. I like that you were actually helpful, :+1: I’m finding that most players that respond are haters, of everything, miners, CCP rules. And for the Ganking Corps, I’m going though killboards to make sure I get the ones marked in my region, but I’m sure if the well dries up, they just starrt a new corp, but the standings won’t change.

They announced an exploit that they found and everyone started blaming CCP, Sound like a bunch of American Democrats - lol

Maybe most players have heard years of whiny miners blaming this that and the other thing for why they lost their ship rather than taking a hard look at themselves, their actions or play-style…

People that do that generally are American Republican I’ve noticed - lol

1 Like

Killing a capsuleer in Eve is more akin to vandalism of property. And that is exactly how the police in my country treats that problem: with repeated reactions instead of actually punishing the guilty. Businesses closed down because the police was either unwilling or too incompetent to put a stop to it.

There’s this one dude that keeps vandalizing the same restaurant over and over out of some racist motive and they still haven’t incarcerated or deported the idiot.

1 Like

Capsuleer can’t be killed except via biomass.

That’s what I meant. The body is just a piece of cloned meat providing an interface between an infomorph and a ship.

None of this matters. I don’t care how long it takes for you to mine out an asteroid belt by yourself. I mean… other than you’re at risk of getting ganked the longer you are out there. Then again, the longer you do anything in aeve the more you’re at risk… so no sympathy.

Nope, not haters. We’re tired of people who want a risk free environment. That’s not what Eve is about. And the higher the reward, the higher the risk factor… thus why you’re safer mining in a Venture than an exhumer. Exhumer gives you a much better payout in terms of ISK per hour so it should be more dangerous than mining in a Venture.

If you want a risk free game, Eve isn’t your game. Its nothing personal, not every game is for everyone. I’m not a big fan of realistic FPS games, but you don’t see me demanding Call of Duty becoming more like Destiny or the Division…

2 Likes

“Gankers” are the most toxic part of community. 99% insults and humiliating trolling I got in EVE - from that “gankers”, using copypaste to bring hate. Problem is not in blowing barges, problem is hateful group of players, who like to humiliate people using this “easy mode” gameplay.

Ganking by itself, attacking ships in high-sec, should not be removed from the game. But that toxic groups of players should be removed. Or, may be, their trolling should be made less satisfying. May be concord should blow their pods or something like this. It’s stupid when “criminal” kills for months, but “police” just lets him go.

3 Likes

Post your lossmail, miner.

Calm down, miner.

No. HiSec is safER, not SAFE. Just as it should be.

1 Like

Just block them…this is not rocket science…

1 Like

Suicide gankers tend to hang around in their pods after a gank. They don’t care if they get podded. In fact, they prefer it as it helps them speed up their process of redocking and getting ready for the next gank.

I agree it is getting to the point where mining is impossible. 3 ships in 3 different locations in 24 hrs. millions lost because someone thinks its funny. I’m over it i quit this game years ago and now i remember why. AND yet again i will be canceling my sub because its impossible to mine in high sec alone. How is this even a thing? I’m completely for ganking in low sec i get it but in high nah nope and as for everyone that is gonna be like ITS PART OF THE GAME!!! Maybe think about the amount of players that would play if there wasn’t a pirate every seven seconds shooting fish in a barrel eating a half frozen hot pocket yelling at him mom from the basement.

2 Likes

What you are proposing, making mining 100% safe, would have serious economic impacts since everybody would just log in and AFK mine all day, occasionally checking in to empty their cargo hold.

LOL yeah everyone would wanna do that… go smoke your breakfast in someone else’s face. Obviously even if it was .7 and above no ganking their would be a larger community but now its just a community of bored pirates. Remember when hulks were useful??? now they are just 350mil paper weights because of childish players.

1 Like

Is this some kind of insult?