Removed offer

Citizen

I hope this message finds you well and in good health.

We recently had an encounter in Highsec space and as you know all of Highsec is under New Order jurisdiction. This means that by entering our territory you accepted to follow the New Halaima Code of Conduct (rem://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html) and the law of Highsec (rem://www.lawofhighsec.com/the-law). As an official Agent of the New Order I had to take corrective measures for the following crimes you committed:

☒ Unlicensed mining
☒ Bot-aspirant behavior
☒ AFK mining

As a result of this violations of the Code and/or law of Highsec your equipment had to be decommissioned:

Kill: Fictions (Hulk)
Kill: Fictions (Capsule - Genolution ‘Auroral’ 197-variant)

If you are in need of a mining permit (which also permits various other activities in our territory), have any questions about the Code or the New Order or if you feel that your equipment was wrongly terminated, feel free to join our ingame channel CODE FAQ. If you seek compensation, ask for a New Order reimbursement Agent where you can present your case.

P.S. please visit our blogs at rem://www.minerbumping.com and rem://www.lawofhighsec.com and stay informed about the New Order, Highsec and the rest of New Eden.

Sincerely yours
Agent Karak Terrel

yea it are streat out criminals

Nope. Die carebear scum.

I will be giving out interesting prizes to people who kill the OP or anyone in his corp over the next month (until christmas).

Just send me a EvE Mail with the kill reports and I’ll work out something cool for Christmas. Prizes will be cool, but not so cool they can be scammed in any decent way by the OP. They will be better than 5 Million of pocket change tho so don’t worry yourselves.

OP you were stupid and lost a 750 Million ISK pod to a gank. Don’t pretend you were bullied because you walked down the street with your wallet dangling 10ft behind you on a piece of thread and it got taken. Put your toys back in the pram and fly something with a tank next time. Nobody broke any rules so the “bullying” is in your mind.

3 Likes

lol die stupid pvp player if all carebears quit you have no ships to buy anymore that you lose in stupid wars
mine omega ends 5 dec i simply hand out the isk i made in a war to kill criminals generous i think so …

That citation seems in order. You didn’t have a permit, were mining in an barely tanked Hulk, and were not at your keyboard as evidenced by your exploded pod:

I’m going to have side with Agent Terrel here and conclude that you are the criminal.

If I were to mine I would fit my ship and pod differently.
Then maybe I wouldn’t feel so embarrassed/humiliated.

Ok, OP. Perhaps I am losing my edge as the years go on (or maybe it is just too much afternoon drinking) but I don’t have the heart to troll you any more. My apologies for the above.

Some real talk then. You are not safe anywhere in this game by design, including highsec. This is a PvP game, and that means there are people that want to shoot you and take your stuff and the game purposely exposes you to criminals. If you want to mess with the criminals, be my guest, but if you just want to be safer, pay attention and fly something that has some tank so you can last until CONCORD arrives. If you can think of nothing else, just fly this Eve Uni fit:

[Skiff, Ice Max Yield]
Ice Harvester II
Ice Harvester II

Survey Scanner II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
EM Ward Amplifier II
Thermal Dissipation Amplifier II

Ice Harvester Upgrade II
Ice Harvester Upgrade II
Ice Harvester Upgrade II

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Ice Harvester Accelerator I

Hobgoblin II x3
Hornet EC-300 x5

1 Like

I’d hope it is just the drinking… otherwise I don’t wanna grow up!

2 Likes

you simply can have my stuff i simply devided it in a last war :slight_smile:

That’s not a word, millennial.

I would buy ships from the market, sold by manufacturers. Being a carebear isn’t the act of doing no combat things, it is the mindset of thinking you deserve a safe space from the rest of the game.

You didn’t make any ISK in war.

3 Likes

what if CODE member kill themselves ? will you repeatedly offer 5M for those noobship km ?

1 Like

CONCORD would like a word with you regarding overdue payments…

concord is not a player in this war they shoot to late so they have to pay me lol

but i expected more come on big mouth people you want isk from me to mine where is your force show me some action !
its like a needle where your hidding…

u got paper balls mate and hiding behind iskies wall

Is there any decs on his corp or is it an alt?

You should post the answers you sent to that mail too :sunglasses:

What do you mean “where is your force”?

CODE. blew you to smithereens along with thousands of others. CODE.'s force has already been demonstrated, it’s your force that’s under the spotlight here and it’s melting in the heat. You died because you didn’t play well enough, not because you were “bullied” by the nasty video game people who won against you fair and square without breaking any rules.

Send em if you have em :sunglasses: well up for it.

It’s nothing for the faint of hearth or children, so maybe it is better to not posts them here :slightly_smiling_face: . I sent you a mail tough.

Can’t wait.

i say simply f u
so the marmite shitters decide to join as well another scum alliance all bullys in one place woppa

5 million isk??? That’s 15 million isk short from what I paid CODE. to destroy you. Might be time to purchase more shares…