Removed offer

i would ask my money back they are playing hide and seek staying in station wile i hang in the belt waiting for them :slight_smile:

I’ll do it for 2bil, you must pay me upfront though.

Unfortunatley I will not be able to fight you in this war. I tried to explain it to one of your members. I’m a gank alt and have a -10 sec status. If I undock a ship, FacPo will destroy me within ~20s.

Luckily you also wardeced my scout alt today, so the next time we meet will see more action :grin:

I feel it appropriate at this point having been shown some evidence, to mention that @Fictions began this whole torrent about bullying and harrassment by mailing a real life threat to the person who had just killed him in game. This isn’t what EvE is about. @Fictions you need to go and have a long hard think about your life and why you take video games so seriously.

its not about the loss its about the blackmail he started thats what make me angry and yes people hide behind a keyboard
and think they can say and do everything… and yes a criminal in rl saying that to me i kill him on the spot

1 Just because someone demands your isk for menaces doesnt mean you are required to comply or take it seriously.

2 So you would answer a RL threat of… lets assume a beating as its hard to tell from your post… by instantly committing murder? Seems unlikely.

the point is that every game have people ruin other people games and they think to light about it…
the point is that a bully can get away with amost everything in a game
so yea that upset me

and its not about a ship you lose thats game machanics you know you risk a ship when you undock

its the way they do it as they mine and want all for them selfs the bahaivior has a home 0.0 and not hs

anyway i quit 5 dec my intent was to hand out the isk before i quit but i now change my mind

go rand i stop reading…

i retract my offers as the people who claim the isk are not worth it instead i pick players i think are worth it and hand out some isk to them …

The point is that in EvE, what they do is part of the game.

You have the tools available to keep them out of your part of the game.

The problem is you arent using those tools effectively.

i dont think ccp intend to make this a bully ask for ransom game

the reason i quit is not about this isue it was just the last straw

its all the stuff that have changed over the years of play that make the game no fun anymore

Its one of the things they allow, yes.

As for changes, cant say I miss the agony of POSes or losing Captains Quarters, so what else has you railing so?

fleet support skills give bonus for there levels and for mods they removed the bonus added that only to mods and they made the mods that you need to use charges if so i would have never trained 16 mill skill points in the way it works now…
refine skills
production skills

benefit of a pos was that you have lower research time and production time the bonus on a engineering station for research is not coming near to that

and then there is the system tax what makes research more expencive what makes an engineering station useless as you also need to pay the fuel costs to have a lower benefit

So…

All the things that give you greater protection from “griefing” that got added because people complained that their warless pvpless existence wasnt catered for…

You think are bad.

Uh ok.

the skills give bonus in fleet without the mods that benefit they took the mods where extra for extra bonus what means if you dont want to fit any fleet mods you still had bonus and the charge you need to carry just makes it to much

They changed it because people were complaining about offgrid bonuses.

And why should you get a bonus without any isk?

funny
you train a skill for what it do not to be removed and dont start with that they can because if you need to train for years then that benefit should remain
its only 1 group i mention there other groups anyway skill training is why alot of people not even start with eve why people quit eve and its also one of the reasons i quit not because i need to train them but because when i trained them they changed removed or not valit anymore for what i trained them for…

And then they added skill extractors so you could change your skills.

yes extract 500k and get 150k back realy usefull

Otherwise theyd break the market that makes EvE possible.

All Im hearing are easy to solve problems and you ignoring the solutions

so if i am anoyed with ccp and all my friends quit eve along time ago i taking the easy way lol seems they took the easy way they did nothing but click and took all there assets and isk with them at least i give some away to people who do like the game :slight_smile: