Request to CCP to increase the event a few days

You probably shouldn’t have wasted their time with that request anyway, but thanks for reporting your results.

I spent (as did most people) less time logging in over the course of the event than you and others spent typing up these after-the-fact rage posts. That’s the whole problem with pathological procrastinators. They spend more time making excuses for their failure than if they’d just done the damn thing on time in the first place.

And they never, ever, learn from their mistakes.

See y’all back here again after you ■■■■ up the next event.

3 Likes

Reading comprehension not your strong suit, I guess. See you “back here again after you ■■■■ up the next” troll post.

True, it must be very annoying to you trolls to see people who post constructive thoughts on how CCP can become a better business. Since you’re apparently committed to making EVE the worst possible experience you can, I’m sure people who suggest anything could be done in a better fashion must be very irritating.

I also realize that it’s difficult for most trolls to realize that ‘posting constructive advice on a thread’ is not the same as “crying about something you didn’t get for free”, since I received all the rewards on all my accounts, and also posted in other threads telling people how and when the event ran, how it was timed, and exactly when it ended.

Anyways, thanks for cross-posting on your alt and making it perfectly clear just how much of a forum troll you are. One account doesn’t do the trick, gotta troll on two!

1 Like

“CCP can become a ‘better business’ by giving me free ■■■■ that I wasn’t entitled to in the first place” is a great show of mental gymnastics.

I spend a significant time posting because I care about others enough to tell them they are wrong, and why.

I’m a nice guy you see.

1 Like

You are welcome to quote anything I said that asks for free stuff, or an extension, or says I was entitled to anything, or in fact anything at all other than stating my opinion that an event requiring computer/net access for 16 out of 18 days, on a specific schedule (DT to DT) could be tight for some people. And offering my thoughts on how CCP could structure client appreciation events in a way that shows they understand what ‘client appreciation’ even is.

As previously stated however, trolling and reading comprehension seem to be mutually exclusive.

1 Like

I understand that you’re not a fan of daily login rewards, but generally, eve has had a mature playerbase. Mature enough to understand what’s going on. The daily login is just a means to boost player count and participation. It’s not an experiment, as MMOs have had daily rewards for a while now, on almost all mainstream titles.

Yes, mainstream titles that are probably more successful than eve. Does this mean that all those MMOs are also clueless and out of touch with their clients? Of course not.

Ah, of course. The paranoia and insecurity of thinking that there couldnt possibly be two, or heavens forbid, three people who disagree with you. They must just be alts of one person! Of course, solves everything.

Kinda childish, and shows your deep insecurity. But okay.

Honestly, is English not your first language or something? Are you running this through Google translate to get it all so wrong?

Here’s a hot tip for you: I never said anything at all negative about daily login rewards. I specifically pointed out why asking for extensions was not a viable approach. I put out, in clear and concise detail, how CCP could run a client appreciation and loyalty event and demonstrate that they even understand what those words mean.

You yourself pointed out that there is no actual participation required. It’s not a “boost client numbers” event. You get as far as the login screen, collect your reward, log off. You don’t even finish logging in.

The ‘experiment’ comment was clearly tied to the “can we get people to log in 16 out of 18 days” notion. But of course, so busy trolling, you missed that.

If you can buy 2 Large Skill Injectors for 1 billion ISK, you’re shopping in a different EVE than I am. Plus of course, LSIs only give 500,000 SP to noobs with low SP, so perhaps you weren’t aware they give less to people with actual decent accounts.

Now I understand, if you’re living in your mom’s basement, sleeping in the same room as your computer, it may seem odd to you that anyone, anywhere, wouldn’t be able to log on every single day. So here’s another hot tip: Some people travel without an EVE-capable laptop and internet connection handy. Some people visit family. Some people are on the road for work. Some people are dealing with emergencies or crisis situations that are a little more important than missing 3 login days.

3 days. That’s all you have to be busy for in order to get the “Yeah, you’re not really someone we appreciate all that much” message from CCP.

Again, total reading comprehension fail. It seems trolling shuts out all incoming communication, they just read far enough to cobble together a troll reply and they’re done! Man, that must save so much time!

Dude, seriously, he posted on one alt, which I replied to, and then replied on his other alt (with practically the same name, so it’s been obvious to all those of us who can actually process what they read):

No insecurity or paranoia required. Seriously, please come back when you’ve developed a little more in the way of reading and life skills. Try to spend a few days away from the computer. Maybe go outside. It really broadens your horizons.

1 Like

You’ve been logging in all day, every day to the forum since you ■■■■■■ up your rewards. But you couldn’t find the five minutes back when it would have done you some good.

Weird.

Your indication of “Jump little monkeys, jump! Our schedule is far more significant than yours!” is a good indication, as this can be applied to every daily log-in event.

Missing a daily log-in event in any other game, also precludes you from getting the reward for that day. Thats how it works.

I didnt make that connection, because i assumed you were smarter than that, and assumed you wouldnt be stupid enough to even posit if that aspect was an experiment. So my bad, i guess. I will lower my expectations towards you, significantly, from now on.

You said, and I quote,

Theres a difference between cost and worth. Its the same difference between Buying a car, and selling it.

I buy a brand new car, and it costs me $50,000 dollars. At that very point in time, its also worth, close to 50,000, but probably not exactly, since at that point its a used car. You drive it for 10 more years, its going to be worth a lot less.

In order to inject a million skillpoints, it costs 2 billion and a bit.

But if you receive it, its actually only worth a bill, because that is its actual, current, value.

If CCP were giving out 2 Skill Injectors, then yes, you would be right. Because I can resell those two skill injectors for 2+ billion isk. They didnt, and the amount that its worth, as unallocated skillpoints, is a billion isk.

And yes, these are actual words that have meaning, and therefore have to do with the english language.

CCP did a double training weekend 100,000 Skillpoint daily login event last year. I missed it.

Guess how many days you needed to miss in order to miss the event, entirely?

3 days.

Did I post on the forums, about how it was unfair? Of course not. Real life takes precedent, and sometimes you miss stuff.

But the thing is, why in the world, why in the world would you complain that real life took you away from a video game, and prevented you from logging in?

Yes, if the double training weekend lasted for a month, I wouldve been able to redeem the points. Did I complain? Of course not. Thats how real life works. If I’m ever in a position where i have to choose a video game over real life commitments, ive got my priorities messed up.

You know, people can use the word “You” in a discussion without actually indicating the other person, right?

Again, the english language.

Check how many times i had to refer to the English language on your response.

it was said above already, this event was about pushing log in numbers up, im my case they failed as i’m sure it did with many people, it doesn’t matter how long you’ve played, if you didn’t log in daily like a good slave to show a false log in number then ya don’t get anything. i got some of them but RL kicked in and that put an end to that.

I’m sorry i couldn’t log in and help produce false log in numbers for the new boss so i could claim some of them prizes, i don’t want CCP to increase the days on the event, i’d like to see an event that makes people want to log in and play, not log in to the launcher and claim prizes without even entering the game.

Nice demonstration by absurd and mathematical induction. Could be shortened a bit and start by “then you are the one lacking empathy” instead of the blurry “this is empathy”.

9/10.

Nope. Noone begs for something he does not like.

Thank you CCP you guys have massive hearts!

free doomsday and titans for everyone!! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.