[Resolved] Connectivity and Authentication Issues - 2020/08/30

Let’s developers, we believe in you, not everything is true.

just lost connection, now can’t authenticate my account…

CCP can you please tell your cleaning lady. If you want to watch or listen to YouTube videos while working, you should keep your fingers off the servers. It’s crazy since you started playing with the gamechanges or dynamics more and more errors occur. Have you not learned from this since the Blacklocal event that you are losing more and more players that really has to be. Now I’ve had to invest real money in my characters recently, when I was able to keep them on Omega through mining or PVE a dreadful time ago. Maybe you should all think carefully about what you are doing with the game. You can destroy the game instead of improving it

Looking at downdetector it seems like a backbone is having issues, half the internet seems to be down.

1 Like

anyone ever consider it might be that Cloudflare crap they got going? Gonna try logging in via VPN, let you know how that goes.

I have moon ore to sniff!

submit tickets. You’ll most likely get it back.

Player numbers are up, turnover is up (significantly) as is Profit :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings: :moneybag:

So, which timer did we have today ?

So the launcher starts as normal, added 1 account to the start-up queue, then another message appears that the account couldn’t be authenticated, please click “add account” and enter the credentials for the account… What a beautiful Sunday morning…
LET ME PLAAAAAAY!!! :frowning:

2 Likes

Acrobatic_Doody

https://downdetector.com/

It’s a worldwide problem I think, almost every server…?

2 Likes

всем привет в этом чатике

И вам не хворать)

1 Like

surreptitious advertising ^^

The problems are ongoing with online player numbers decreasing and other pilots unable to log in to EVE Online or their accounts on the websites. Our SSO and database is slowly recovering but there are still some errors that our team is looking into.

4 Likes

yes. please!

People shouldn’t have the ability to pay the subscription with in-game currency or to have multiple alts; multiple accounts it’s ok, it’s up to you to decide how you spend your money after all.
IMO

And I was getting worried that its just me. Today is my first day, please get it fixed soon, I loved it. I was warping through some stargate for career advice and it went lights off, stuck in those stars lol. Waiting to get back in soon!

1 Like