Resource Redistribution Update

The various refining skills, purchased to be able to use the T2 crystals for those roids. which no longer appear in highsec, in anomalies.

Probably.

3 Likes

Yep this exactly.

How is it overpowered. Itā€™s literally not worth using anymore because the amount of profits you can gain from mining now is minimal by comparison

2 Likes

And now guess why ā€¦

lol nerf mining more not like Incursions give way more ISK in highsec

4 Likes

Iā€™m simply pointing out the fact that the rorq isnt as overpowered as you believe it to be

2 Likes

Honestly CCP, do you have anything even mildly resembling some kind of plan, a bigger picture in any way or form ?

Or are you merely dicking around because you do not seem to have any clue about your econmy works, and are just pushing buttons to fix something you are not even aware of how it got broken in the first place ?

27 Likes

Coming soon to the New Eden Store Starter Mineral bundles Only $5.99

81 Likes

Well damn, there it is. Let us take advice on Null warfare from a High Sec industrialist. The fact that CCP is screwing up this game has been completely lost with you. Once this war is over, watch the player base decrease drastically. Every update, this game gets less appealing to older players. Eve is falling fast and we can only thank CCP for making it so.

43 Likes

But Rorquals are so fun to hunt. Also they usually have response fleets that provide quality fights. One of the best PVP creating ships!

10 Likes

Imagine trying to get newbros to leave highsec while locking the most critical mineral in the game in highsec space. Well done, CCP. :golfclap:

16 Likes

:red_circle: That state came 5 years late. When they changed it in 2015, it immediately started to wreck the economy. It immediately enabled the big null blocks, in combination with unlimited production slots and structures, to build supers, titans and other capitals like you would build frigates. This is what he talks about. You completely missed that point thanks to ignorance.

3 Likes

This one gets it!

Removing Tritanium from 0.0? Coolā€¦ Iā€™d say thatā€™s about 10000 titans too late though.

18 Likes

Stuff wasā€™t expensive enough? Hello 700 mil t1 battleships?

15 Likes

:red_circle: There is no need to change your mind. It has been proven time and again that it is true since the first day CCP released the changes.

Worse still, they still have not fixed the Rorqual. It still mines as much as several exhumers while having ridiculously strong offense and defense capabilities. CCP just does not learn.

1 Like

On Tuesday 17 December, Veldspar and Spodumain rocks were removed from Null-Sec asteroid belts.
Now you delete It from WH space, just delete Spodumain already instead of nerfing It since Its barely available and only to SOV players now (-:

1 Like

Well to be honestā€¦this not my original Character, I have been to null, I have lived in Nullā€¦and I have been in warsā€¦

I have seen how most of you think , I have seen how most of act towards characters dedicated to one thing or anotherā€¦ whether it is PvP, Indy, or Resource collectionā€¦

I have listened, and watched how most of your leadership (the middle managers and most of the Junior FC caste) talk, command, and behaveā€¦

and you know what???

I live in HS cause yall are stupid, toxic, and downright arrogant and ignorant.

35 Likes

Upcomming detailled post when i exit from my RL work CCP.
I will explain you (again like when you have make blackout ā€¦) wher e you miserably fail in youā€™re modelisation.

You will just loose more player and make the game not harder but miserably more BORING for a lot of people.

At the end of the day you will loose a lot of player.

15 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure @CCP_Dopamine has different meaning for the words ā€œall spaceā€.

• No moongoo
  • Barely any ore, nothing exclusive
  • Less gas in sites, less sites
  • Less ice

Like a wet smack of spit straight to the noggin

48 Likes