Response to Gallente Federation intervention in Caldari State affairs

If a random scum decided they can slander me and stain my honor, my uniform, my Fatherland, I shall act upon them. For the State!

I believe, Diana, that Elsebeth was pointing out that by doing so, you have claimed police powers in the past. Police powers carry the obligation to enforce the laws those powers derive from.

And, for clarity, the claim was:

Which specific crime is charged is irrelevant. Police powers are not a tool for settling personal grievances, but rather, for enforcing the law under the auspices of a legitimate authority. If you are claiming you have the authority to issue a warrant, then you are claiming that you have the obligation to enforce State law. That duty is not optional, to be set aside when it becomes inconvenient.

4 Likes

Still stuck in the old “glory days” when Heth’s pudgy little fist crashed down on the State like a child with a tantrum. Everyone here knows you’re a staunch loyalist of the Dragonaurs. You are not even masquerading as a dutiful citizen of the State anymore. Just a full blown terrorist who can’t even understand the views… no, the very words of others.

You are right about one thing, I’d rather work with alongside a Gallente with a ounce of honour, then frothing extremist lapdog like you.

■■■■ off. Yes I can say that now because I am not the leader of Ishuk-Raata.

7 Likes

Yes, this; thank you for stating my point more clearly than I was able to.

2 Likes

As far as I can surmise, Templis Dragonaurs are an outlaw organisation by writ of the CEP who are acting in concert with a Nation splinter group.

Hardly the type I at least would want to associate myself with – bounties or not.

5 Likes

One who is stuck in the old days is only you, old man, still same pro-gallente propaganda, siding with enemies of the State and attacking soldiers of the State.

It cannot be known for it is not a fact, but a product of your sick imagination. Those who know me, know that my loyalty belongs to the Caldari State and Caldari State alone. And now they shall as well know that you’re nothing but a sick aggressive gallentean pet who barks about Caldari soldiers with your made up nonsence.

Ha ha ha.
You’re insane, old man. I always was against terrorists, because their methods are just amateurish and unprofessional and I would never degrade to their level. But if for some miracle I would, I still would be WAY above your level, as only a dirtiest of scum like you would lie about other people in public. You’re disgusting.

You don’t seem like someone who have even an ounce, considering your pathetic slanders on public media. Besides that, working alongside Gallente means treason - the most dishonorable of acts.

But yes, it does show everyone who are you, considering you did that in the past. You stink with treachery. You are a shame, you don’t even deserve name of Caldari. Scum like you belongs to Caille.

Even that cannot be excuse to neither them, nor you for the treason Ishuk-Raata has committed under your command. You are still a member of corporation, former leader under which it committed treason, they didn’t even kick you out completely. Only death will clean your name, and only disbanding will clean name of your organization.

Begone, fool.

Are you going to challenge me, sir?

Guristas are known pirates. They do commit crimes every day. Dragonaurs don’t. Please don’t compare them like that. It’s harder to find anyone more disgusting that comes from our State than guristas… maybe if only I-RED.

Ms. Stjornauga, my duty is to destroy enemies of the State, foreign and domestic alike. If I will make one enemy kill another - I see nothing wrong in it, because it just makes bad guys die in the end.

I had a troubling thought.

We know that Tibus Heth disappeared during a Sansha attack. His remains were never found, only his watch.

What if Tibus Heth was made into a Sansha and he is now leading the combined forces of Vimoksha Chorus and Templis Dragonaurs? This would explain why the Templis Dragonaurs are fighting alongside the Sansha.

Tibus Heth was the most virtuous of Caldari, but is he still thus now that he has been made into a Sansha?

4 Likes

Mr. Nauplius!
I will greatly appreciate if you won’t be bringing tinfoilhattery and conspiration theories about our fallen heroes, this is neither place nor time for that. Please be respectful.

What we do know is that Tibus Heth was Caldari officer and a Hero, and the circumstances allow us to conclude that surely he has died with Honor as was expected from Caldari Officer - unless proven otherwise.

No body was ever found, though. Just a blood-stained … watch, was it?

It’s a worryingly plausible scenario. I hadn’t considered the possibility that such an event might lead to an alliance between Nation and the Templis, though. Now, the idea that Heth has somehow managed to persuade them to make common cause seems like a real possibility-- and pretty alarming for those of us who oppose either, never mind both.

What else could have possessed the Templis to take up with the Chorus?

It seems obvious that if Tibus Heth had been taken by Nation, whatever he said after couldn’t be assumed to be in any way his own will or in any way in tune with his original goals. Maybe that’s not equally obvious to everyone, though.

3 Likes

Ms. Jenneth…
Please don’t make me comparing you to Mr. Nauplius and repeating the same what I told him…

Given the unexplained and disturbing presence of the 'Dragonaur Staging Facilities" in Amarr Empire sovereign space, including the Kingdom and the Mandate, it is the Policy of LUMEN to eradicate them on sight.

5 Likes

I can just add that I keep Sansha Nation as responsible for Honorable Executor’s death.

And for that I will chase them like a hound who knows no rest until all that will be left of them is ashes and smoke.

3 Likes

You might want to make sure any contacts you have in the TD get the memo, Ms. Kim. Vimoksha Chorus presence at Templis staging areas is confirmed-- in what appear to be leadership roles, no less.

(You know: biggest, best-equipped ship; takes the field only as a last resort; no other apparent command units in sight?)

2 Likes

Either Dragonaurs have betrayed legacy of the Honorable Executor, and for that they should be put down like rabid dogs, or these so-called “Vimoksha Chorus” may be not so Sansha, or could be even hostile to Kuvakei puppets.

But in either case, all we can do is to make random assumptions, for now I lack information for a direct action in regards of that alliance - and will keep it at that until I will get it, or until I will be ordered by a correct authority to eiter pledge alliance to them or destroy them on contact.

John it called you “Old man…” Now that is just uncalled for.

3 Likes

Gods and spirits… I agree with Nauplius.

This is a very strange day.

2 Likes

Yes, they do. They congregate in State space, which, as you’ve indicated, is a crime. Thus, they commit crimes every day.

Commander, that is not the issue. The issue is that you have claimed police powers, and then asserted that

If you have the authority to issue warrants, you have the duty to apprehend suspects. Not ‘use’, not ‘get them to destroy one another’. In fact, getting them to destroy one another is a dereliction of duty.

A trial is not just something done for society’s benefit. A trial is also the normal avenue for accused parties to exonerate themselves. By refusing to apprehend Dragonaurs and bring them in to stand trial, you are denying them the chance to prove that they are not criminals. They are Caldari. Thus, you would be failing in your duty to the Caldari people and to the State, which is something I know you do not wish to do.

Are you saying that you do not acknowledge the authority of the CEP? They have, by your own statements, already given standing orders on that account: the Dragonaur are outlaws, and should be treated as such.

As for Heth… Commander Kim’s already been warned to be wary of such a ploy. I only hope she is.

1 Like