The Templis Dragonaurs Threat

For far too long we Caldari I have left threat to fester in our ranks we must exterminate them out right @Diana_Kim is the threat to the state

4 Likes

ffs stop poking it…

7 Likes

Dragonaurs are nothing without Heth

2 Likes

Sadly, that’s not true at all. The Dragonaurs have been around making trouble for centuries. The Waschi Uprising, the bombing of Nouvelle Rouvenor, and really no end of smaller incidents…

They’re a persistent shadow in the State, and they’ll persist for as long as there’s a distinct Caldari identity for the Caldari to get worked up about. Getting at least a little worked up about it is considered a virtue, so.

1 Like

The same could be said for Black Eagles. Even if they are legitimately part of the Federation Government.

1 Like

When enemies of the State fail to defeat us in space, they came up with such ridiculous lies and slanders.

Of course neither I belong to Dragonaurs, nor this propagandist @kul_Shaishi should be considered Caldari.

But in any way, any sane reader who can see combat records could actually understand who of us two threat, and who fights for the State.

It’s pity that these propagandists got even into capsuleer society and are protected by CONCORD rights. I’d prefer to see this @kul_Shaishi apprehended and executed by Caldari Navy instead.

Let me tell you the principles of Guerrilla warfare The enemy advances, we retreat; the enemy camps, we harass; the enemy tires, we attack; the enemy retreats, we pursue. That’s what I’m doing to you . You prefer to charge Head long into machine gun fire and die in droves

You do nothing but make a clown out of yourself by spreading slanders about merited Caldari officers.

But go ahead, the more you speak, the less people will be believing you and likes of you.

1 Like

There. FTFY

3 Likes

Terrorist groups such as the Templis Dragonaurs have much in common with the metaphorical mushroom.

Kept in the Dark, fed on horsepoop, the fruiting body of the mushroom is the most visible. But the filaments extend much further, unseen by most.

To eradicate the fungus of terror, requires extensive use of the fungicide of righteousness. Only then will it be eradicated.

2 Likes

Yet again, this one meme is so able to summarize every interaction with a well known Caldari mercenary.

Like any meme, it’s already quite stale and out of date – much like the opinions of Diana Kim.

Remember that time Diana Kim lost her Zealot with Falcon support to a Heron, a Kestrel and the guns of the State Protectorate she proclaims to support?

Veikitamo Gesakaarin remembers. Wow, what a threat to anyone at all.

10 Likes

I really hate to defend the Black Eagles, god, but the Black Eagles have never sunk an entire city. The Black Eagles don’t attack entire heavily populated civic centers for the purpose of spreading terror and disorder. They tend to go after isolated targets for the purpose of spreading ‘security’ and ‘order’.

2 Likes

We both know that one person’s view of spreading “security and order” is another’s "terror and disorder’.

You are absolutely correct how the Black Eagles Tactics are far different then from that of the Templis Dragonaurs tactics.

1 Like

I’d probably agree with you that the Black Eagles spread terror and disorder in effect even if they claim or maybe even believe that they are spreading security and order. That’s why I put it in quotation marks. Still, a terrorist organization usually has the explicit intentional goal of spreading terror. And they also attack densely populated areas on purpose as a tactic. The Black Eagles therefor don’t really fit a proper definition of a terrorist organization. That can be a grey area, but there’s now two criteria separating them from your typical terrorist organization.

2 Likes

It really comes down to certain point of view. Despite how they act. In the end the historians will brand them all for all eternity.

1 Like

No, it goes down to definition-based criteria. Historians have a duty to not be so subjective.

3 Likes

When historians actually do become subjective let me know.

2 Likes

Historians are always subjective, clouded by their cultural biases.

And frankly, the Black Eagles are more insidious than the Dragonaurs can ever be. Their influence is not the loud big-booms type, it’s a slow, eroding influence that spreads quiet fear and distrust and slowly but surely undermines the core foundations of Federation ideals without anyone making much fuss.

Their eroding influence is so gradual, in fact, that before anyone could put their foot down and say loudly that they are taking everyone’s freedom and liberty in the name of security, their tiny tiny atrocities would have already normalised into the Gallente mind. And by the time the Federal citizen realises that their liberties had already been severely curtailed they will wonder how is it that they didn’t notice the signs pointing to having lampposts asking to see their IDs.

3 Likes

The more Kim speaks, new starry-eyed Caldari capsuleers eager to support the State are less inclined to serve it. I may have torn up my citizenship papers more than a decade ago, but by the Winds! Cold Wind, Wind-from-the-West, Mountain Wind and Storm Wind will weep themselves into oblivion if they turn to our blabbering in the ether and witness Kim as spokesperson for the Raata.

Do you even know the Winds, Kim? To listen for Cold Wind’s words among the kresh trees? To revere the woods, the stones and the water? To embrace the fire and blood of Wind-of-the-West? To meditate amidst the song of Mountain Wind? To heed the wisdom of Storm Wind and know when to extend the hand of peace and friendship? You know nothing of what it means to be Caldari, and you claim to speak for us all.

I may be a terrorist, a pirate, a sellsword, a drug peddler, a thief, a rake, a scoundrel, a cad, a renegade, and yet my soul revolts at the claim you stake in standing for the ideals I revered as a child. You deserve nothing but the endless cycle of death, to experience Cold Wind’s sharp embrace in your final moments of your clone only to awake, facing down the barrel of your executioner and meet Cold Wind swiftly after, without uttering another one of your vile and banal words from your flapping, undeserving lips.

8 Likes

Damn Dav…

… good on you.

2 Likes